I would like to fix a account problem.

Started by Klomster, July 20, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klomster

I decided (after a very long time of sitting on my bum) to actually create the backstory in game content i bought for the game.

But as i logged in following the steam login info the system claims that i don't have a creative reward available.
I checked my email and sure thing, 2015-07-30 i bought the backstory in game, the first section of the mail said this.
"Thanks for purchasing RimWorld - Backstory in Game. Your payment has now cleared. Here's your personal download link:"

Yes, i've been sitting doing nothing about this for over a year.

Regardless, i'd like to actually create the content i paid for so i'd like for this problem to be resolved. And just as a note, i'm not angry or anything, just want to add what i paid for.

I love the steam release, lots of new cool animals. And many other things i haven't encountered yet.
Hope this is fixed quickly and easily!

milon

Sorry if I'm being dense, but I don't know what the actual problem is. If you just need to login to the creative rewards system, see the sticky post:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=356.0

If the problem is something else, please clarify what it is.

Klomster

Well, when i logged in to the creative rewards thingy it said "thank you for logging in, but you don't seem to have a reward."

Which i'm supposed to have, so i checked for the way to fix it, and it said.
"If there is a problem, please ask in the forum." or something like that.

And well, here i am, asking someone to fix this for me.
It sais  i have no reward, but i remember buying a reward level which entitled me to a level of backstory in game.

milon

That's weird. I think the next step is to check your original purchase email to confirm you did buy a reward tier. (I know that's a pain, but you'll likely be asked for it if there's no record on Ludeon's end of things. There's also a chance you purchased under a different email address.)

Step two is to email Ludeon support with the details and ask for your creative reward to be re-linked to your account.
Ludeon support email: [email protected]