[1.0] Infused - Equipment enchantment

Started by notfood, July 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarelth

Infused is currently not working for me at all.

Loaded by itself I get a ton of errors, along the lines of corruption and other bad things.
With CCL it just dies.
With others mods I have loaded it cause a big black screen of emptiness and fear.

Not sure how useful this info is, but there is no easy way to copy/paste the error, is there?

AshbornK9

Quote from: Sarelth on July 22, 2016, 04:55:59 AM

Loaded by itself I get a ton of errors, along the lines of corruption and other bad things.
With CCL it just dies.
With others mods I have loaded it cause a big black screen of emptiness and fear.

Not sure how useful this info is, but there is no easy way to copy/paste the error, is there?
Nope, no way to copy/paste the error, but there is some output log somewhere that has it, or you can screenshot it.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

ithikari

Quote from: sjohne on July 22, 2016, 02:04:30 AM
Thanks for fixing this notfood! Though I wonder... is it intended that all colonists still have a very high accuracy? All my pawns have at least 90%+ accuracy even the ones with 0-3 shooting skill. Nobody has more than 100 though and the shooting speed seems alright too! :-)

Yes, with no mods you'll find most Colonists will have 90% accuracy or more. (Unless they have trigger happy trait)

sjohne

[Yes, with no mods you'll find most Colonists will have 90% accuracy or more. (Unless they have trigger happy trait)

Ah thanks for clarifying 8-) I've played with mods for so long I don't even know how vanilla works anymore lol!

Yes, with no mods you'll find most Colonists will have 90% accuracy or more. (Unless they have trigger happy trait)
[/quote]

notfood

Quote from: Sarelth on July 22, 2016, 04:55:59 AM

With CCL it just dies.

I think you downloaded the github folder. Just click the release file where it says Direct.

dismar

notfood

Quote from: TOWC on July 22, 2016, 01:54:04 AM
Quote from: notfood on July 21, 2016, 09:13:53 PM
Fixed for real now.

I made the mistake of not reading all the StatDefs. I changed them manually now. All stats should work.

Thx sir for the quick fix, you're the best.
However, I must make a suggestion. Make the mod not to infuse equipment which is currently possesed by other characters or already being anywhere in the map, so the only infused equipment you find is the one you get later on. You see, me, personally, love storaging all the stuff I find, and clothes with weapons are no exception no matter how crumped they are.  So I have a lot of stuff. When I activate the mod, it randomly infuses quite a large part of my equipment, nearly 60% or so. And now... I have lot of legendary items with +33% resist to any melee damage. And that's only the one part of equipment. I have also a hat, a trousers, a shield etc. almost everything posesses bonuses to armor. And if I turn off the mod and turn on again, it will infuse my equipment in a random way too, so a person can exploit it in not a very balanced way.  It just feels... wrong. It's just only my own opinion, I understand, tho I'm pretty sure that my case isn't one-of-a-kind, but, consider that upper suggestion, and pls, look into balancing all that legendary stuff and make it appear much less often.

It has annoyed me as well. I'm doing something about it.

123nick

slight bug:

the infusion of an item still shows up, even if the item is undiscovered , like in a ruin.

123nick

i had a similiar bug, see here:

his shooting acuracy keeps getting better and better till it reaches 2,147,483,647 or so (and then it goes negative  :o  )

when adjacent, it seems  normal. also, for people incapable of violence, this doesent appear too happen? people with 0 shooting skill seem sorta unaffected. i also have a TON of mods so it may not be infused.

123nick

omg, i cant believe it, updating infused mod fixed it :D :D :D
a THOUSAND thanks notfood without the update i would have stopped playing rimworld.

notfood

Beta Infused 0.14.1.0

This needs some hardcore testing.

I rewrote the way Infused injects itself. No more scaning the map for things to infuse. Infusion happens when the item is given quality on its creation. Infusion's footprint is smaller now and that should solve the issue when the mod is added into an already running colony where every item on the ground were rolled for infusion. Also fixed a minor minor bug with the chance to infuse items (the chance to get an infusion was backwards) so maybe it needs rebalance. It also makes removing Infused a posibility, it no longer alters the save dramatically.

It needs updated Community Core Library, do so if  you haven't downloaded latest.

notfood

Yuzoz1

I'm having a problem with the mod. The items get infused but when I equip then into someone the infused stats don't show up. I don't know if the other mods that I use have  something todowiththat+keyboardjustbroke :(

notfood

It's a bug with vanilla. Try it with not infused things, the same happens. The stats apply.
Thread Thread Thread

I fixed it on my side but the mod is part of CombatRealism... may take a while.

In the meantime, until Tynan fixes that bug, I recommend you to use this mod: AutoEquip, it overhauls the tab UI and helps you manage your infusions.

notfood

Please Yuzoz1, test the attached mod. Load anywhere after CCL.

I cobbled it together from Combat Realism. Fixes the Gear tab.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]