[1.0] Infused - Equipment enchantment

Started by notfood, July 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassidoo

Hi, I updated to your latest A14 release, and 2 issues: 1 it says its made for a15 "and therefor might not work" while it doesnt cause any issues, my colonist is now stuck on "standing". The error I get is:

Elida threw exception while determining job (main): System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Infused.InfusionDef' from assembly 'Infused, Version=34.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at Outfitter.ApparelStatCache.FillInfusionHashset_PawnStatsHandlers (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.Apparel apparel, RimWorld.StatDef statDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Outfitter.ApparelStatCache.ApparelScoreRaw (RimWorld.Apparel apparel, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Outfitter.ApparelStatsHelper.ApparelScoreGain (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.Apparel ap) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_OptimizeApparel.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob (Verse.ThinkTreeDef& thinkTree) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=

Any idea? It somewhat ruins the entire colony that I have to manually order every job to be done, aswell as them nor sleeping and just standing till they collapse

notfood

I fixed the about.xml for A14. I also tested it again and it works fine. Seems like there is an issue with the Outfitter version you are using.

nguadien

Can't live a single day in Rimworld without tis...

I am in love with the random buffs so much

I want every apparel, weapon from all other mods are INFUSED!!!

ConfusedRaccoon

Hello, I think I've run into a problem, but I can't point out where, why or how. No logs or anything.

I swapped from the forum version to the Steamworkshop version and for some reason nothing is being infused by a level 18 crafter. No bows, no jackets and no guns. Before I swapped to the Steamworkshop version I was getting infused items dropping left and right from a pretty low level crafter. I'll swap back to the forum version and see if that helps. I can, if requested, slap up the mod list I'm using currently.
I've run through all the mods and tried to make sure non effect the core statdef thing but I can't make heads or tails of it.
I know the steam version says "requires Community Core Library." but iirc it's not updated for version 15.1284
"Nothing says shoddy workmanship more than wrinkles in the Duct Tape."

notfood

Release 0.16.1.0

A16 Release, enjoy! No external dependencies.

SmartererThanYou

Quote from: notfood on December 13, 2016, 03:49:12 AM
Release 0.16.1.0

A16 Release, enjoy! No external dependencies.

Thanks for the quick update :3

Pichu0102

Is there any chance of adding a stockpile filter options under weapons and apparel to only allow infused items, like the non-smeltable option?

Etherdreamer

DaemonDeathAngel

notfood, I was wondering if [with your permission of course] I could add this into my mod, given proper credits. I am working on a complete overhaul of rimworld, and something like this would fit perfectly into some of the eras I have thought out.

A link to the production thread is as follows; Rimworld Revamped - The Transcendence

notfood

Go ahead, include it in the modpack and modify it as you need, I really want to see a balanced modpack for A16 that really exploits the ChancesDef.

Just have the attribution somewhere visible, add Latta too.

DaemonDeathAngel

Quote from: notfood on December 22, 2016, 12:37:40 AM
Go ahead, include it in the modpack and modify it as you need, I really want to see a balanced modpack for A16 that really exploits the ChancesDef.

Just have the attribution somewhere visible, add Latta too.

Definitely, it will be entwined within my mod, not a modpack, if you looked at the "Unreleased Page" I am working on a complete overhaul, that adds in multiple different research tiers and eras. I think something like your mod will work well with pre-modern eras whom believe in magic and higher powers of sorts.

I will be sure to credit the both of you, Latta and yourself, within the thread, as well as the contributors in the "about.xml"

notfood

Go ahead. Put the dll in your mod, modify it. Do as you need.

Would really appreciate it if you publish your fork in github.

DaemonDeathAngel

I am still trying to get the hang of github, as I have never used it before, but once I figure it out, I will definitely do so. Currently I only know how to add files to my own github repository.

notfood

jere8184

Can someone explain what the source code is? and if i download the file from github is it basically a way to manually install this mod