[1.0] Infused - Equipment enchantment

Started by notfood, July 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notfood

Seems good. Can you go to options and enable dev mode, then spawn a few guns.

DDC1234

Seems like i just haven't made enough guns for it to trigger . Thanks ;D

notfood

You can increase the chances if you feel they are too low in the Chances.xml file.

DDC1234

Is it possible to make it so pawns don't automatically equip infused equipment since i am running the mending mod and before they can mend it someone picks it up -.-

notfood

DDC1234

Never mind just put the manage outfits to 100% - 100% works  8)

Pichu0102

Problem: When guests visit and drop their flag down while Hospitality is installed, some of their tuques become infused and give the notification that your x tuque has been infused, and it drops from their worn apparel into their inventory. When you buy them off the trader pawn, the tuques start out as forbidden, which is easily cleared with the unforbid command, but the entire thing is very strange.

https://gist.github.com/d8907c76e26f0b2f2f2c6acf81b87fe7

Festen

Hi, thanks for the mod.

Is it possible to add the option  in stockpile  infused items only?

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Festen on April 19, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
Is it possible to add the option  in stockpile  infused items only?

This sorting option would bring into existence opportunities for those of lawful alignment (aka OCD) to express more detailed organization.

It could even be a folder/sub-options type of arrangement, where the whole group of infused has sub-items representing the level of infusion {common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, artifact }

minor graphical glitches
  • There's some overlapping of text in the info panel
  • The item displayed has both a prefix and a suffix, and the colors identifying the type of magic differ between the info and the main screen.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

faltonico

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but the labels for the items are "see through" (or see beyond?) you can see them in other maps o.O

1st image on main base with the items, 2nd image of a map of a raid, 3rd image i tried blending the images so you could see the labels overlap.

Canute

Yep, even a 1 flag option "infused" like deathman clothes would be very helpful.

But i got another dream about infusion:
Creatable Infusion-addons.
You know these rare Neurotraine which add skill to the pawn who activate that item.
What about to create activateable items that add infusion to the equiped weapon/appearal ?
Or alternative a runic altar, a table with 3  1x1 container. For the prefix/suffix item and the middle for the weapon/appareal.

The craftable prefix/suffix item material cost scale with the rarity.
And the combine process could have a failure chance.

QuoteI don't know if this happens to anyone else, but the labels for the items are "see through" (or see beyond?) you can see them in other maps o.O
Yep i got this too.
I was wondering at first when i notice this "invisible" item on an empty 2. colony.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Canute on April 21, 2017, 02:36:27 AM
But i got another dream about infusion:
Creatable Infusion-addons.

Something like a witch's cauldron, perhaps?
Eye of Muffalo, two drops of penoxacyine, a dash of fairy dust...
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

notfood

I'll most likely implement the filter for A17. Right now I'm not doing any coding.

The source code is open, just submit a pull request for the filter and I'll add it.

notfood

A17 Release 0.17.1.0

Quick update. Just trying to get all my mods to A17. This one has a text fix too.