[1.0] Infused - Equipment enchantment

Started by notfood, July 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzarrel

Infused was previously used in the Harcore SK pack together with CE, but since it isn't in the current dev branch anymore, I was curious if there still is any kind of compartibilty patch around for CE ?

Bluntflame

Where can I find a download link to 1.0?

Canute

At the first posting when you click at the green "Latest" !

Bluntflame

Quote from: Canute on March 04, 2019, 06:10:08 PM
At the first posting when you click at the green "Latest" !
Ok, thank you! The steam symbol just threw me off!

SergeMalbret

Bug or possibly unintended effect:

Infusions grant an increase in market value to items, which is fine, but the increase in market value also seems to apply additionally to the pawns themselves who wear infused items.

Example: a tuque has a market value of 56, and a base pawn has a market value of 1750. If the tuque has an infusion that grants it +200% market value, the tuque will have a market value of 168 (ok) but the pawn wearing it will also have a market value of +200% (5250)!

And as infusion effects are multiplicative, if pawns wear multiple cheap items with legendary infusions, just the pawns themselves can easily have a market values well over 10000 each, which can massively inflate colony wealth, which in turn inflates raid strength.

I did a test of setting all the infusion market price multipliers to 1.00 (see the image). There was a small decrease in item wealth as you'd expect, but a massive drop in creature wealth, as the value of my colonists returned to more normal levels of around 1750 each.

Suggestion: ideally make the infusion effect that adjusts the market price only apply to the items, and not the pawns wearing them.

notfood

Use master, it's a bug I already fixed and hasn't seen forum release.

Giraffe

Hi Notfood, I remember quite some time ago you posted a mod that made colonists choose equipment based on more than just the base sharp, blunt heat defensive parameters which worked alongside infused quite well and I havent been able to find it.

They would pick a hypercharged poncho over a normal flac jacket for example. Ive been missing that mod for a while and am just wondering if Im missing it or if its discontinued

Thanks again for all of your (legendary) work

Nightliss

Quote from: Giraffe on June 04, 2019, 10:57:18 PM
Hi Notfood, I remember quite some time ago you posted a mod that made colonists choose equipment based on more than just the base sharp, blunt heat defensive parameters which worked alongside infused quite well and I havent been able to find it.

They would pick a hypercharged poncho over a normal flac jacket for example. Ive been missing that mod for a while and am just wondering if Im missing it or if its discontinued

Thanks again for all of your (legendary) work

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595812861

I think that's the one.

Giraffe

Quote from: Nightliss on June 05, 2019, 02:47:16 AM
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595812861

I think that's the one.

Yup! Thats it. Thank you. I would suggest even linking to it in the original post since its such a great companion to infused.

crusader2010

Hi. Any updates for this? :)
The current version doesn't seem to add all the needed stats when combined with Outfitted and Rimworld of Magic (i.e. there is nothing related to the energy/mana stat, nor the ability costs).
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Canute

If you didn't notice it yet.
Many modder abandon the forum or even the modding.
When the forum thread isn't updated but the mod is, he prolly won't answer anyway.
There is an updated 1.3 version from another mod author at the workshop.

crusader2010

Quote from: Canute on July 19, 2021, 06:23:53 AM
If you didn't notice it yet.
Many modder abandon the forum or even the modding.
When the forum thread isn't updated but the mod is, he prolly won't answer anyway.
There is an updated 1.3 version from another mod author at the workshop.

Sure. That doesn't mean it hurts to ask. Maybe someone else is willing to pick it up too. So please, stop being so aggressive.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack