People are Disappearing, Conspiracy Theory!

Started by Fruit loops, July 21, 2016, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruit loops

Yarkista is gone with no trace, a while back "Lacuna Gamers" went missing, and now 'Foxador' went missing. What the hell is going on, now I may just be paranoid yet its very erie to me.

Yarkista:
Reason: Unknown
Any other accounts/aliases: None
Any other details: Was a moderator at one point, Seemed happy go-lucky.

LacunaGamers:
No other accounts/names known.
Last heard from: 10/14/15
Other Info: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14930.0

Foxador:
No other accounts/names
Last heard from: 3 months ago.
Other info: https://www.facebook.com/Foxador2  <-- used to be an active account, it just went offline. 2-4 uploads a day on his youtube channel, then nothing for the past 3 months.

What in the hell is happening, I'm legitimately worried/confused as to how 3 people all just go off the the grid, we need a police investigator or something, its getting out of hand.

post other internet personas that have disappeared or if you have any clues or information on this.

Edit one: added some more details/info
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Dante King

Fruit loops

I'm headed somewhere in about an hour, when I get back (if I do :p) I'll try to look into this more/polish the list. very rough draft.

Wex

Well, I disappeared for 6 months.
It happens, real life can be awful.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Fruit loops

While I understand that real life comes first, as it should, why go through the trouble of deleting your social media accounts, breaking all ties, no "I'm gonna be gone for a while" type videos. Its quite suspicious. (IMO)

Coenmcj

as the Gentlmen has also dissapeared, I'm entirely certain it was the illuminati.
Always being cheeky little blighters with their high powered spotlights!

Edit : CB Elite has dissapeared too!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite