[A18] Phi - Multiplayer interactions between colonies

Started by Longwelwind, July 24, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longwelwind

A new small update v0.7.2 that fixes yet another bug with transactions.

Edit: And, hopefully, a last one: v0.7.3.

biship

Great mod. Using 0.7.2, someone tried to send me stuff with my handle. Looking forward to a trade system and auction house :)

ithikari

I feel like an RP server would be amazing with a mod to turn off Caravans and force people to interact and trade with each other by selling stuff to other players and setting prices.

damnfan

Quote from: ithikari on August 07, 2016, 02:55:29 AM
I feel like an RP server would be amazing with a mod to turn off Caravans and force people to interact and trade with each other by selling stuff to other players and setting prices.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/732930564/360671352681256029/

Here you go!

ithikari

Quote from: damnfan on August 07, 2016, 03:00:21 AM
Quote from: ithikari on August 07, 2016, 02:55:29 AM

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/732930564/360671352681256029/

Here you go!

Access denied to Website. I think it's a fairly crucial thing to have so that people know what's up, the rules, etc.

kobar

Hope we can do deep strikes on other colonies soon, lmao.

schwarzrotes

any idea whats wrong?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Longwelwind

I believe someone sent you an offer while you were not in a game.

schwarzrotes

DevonDoom

Great mod, had somebody send me literally hundreds of manhunter animals. A little confirmation on trades could be nice. :D

shirlierox

I shouldn't laugh but I can only imagine your reaction when those manhunter animals popped out.

damnfan

Quote from: DevonDoom on August 08, 2016, 02:22:08 PM
Great mod, had somebody send me literally hundreds of manhunter animals. A little confirmation on trades could be nice. :D

The latest version has a confirmation screen for all trades and offers.

Parias

This is so cool! Thanks for making this, this is a really neat concept to explore. I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Is there a chance we'll ever be able to have two players on the same map working together? I can see how that would be a lot tougher to implement though.

Longwelwind

v0.8 is out !
Sending things should be now easier, the interface for it has been remade and it looks more like the usual trade window. You can also send multiple items.
The "Enter" shortcut should now work correctly.

Full changelog is available here