[A18] Phi - Multiplayer interactions between colonies

Started by Longwelwind, July 24, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrikpfaff

I don't know if this is possible, but maybe sending raiders to a other colony? (with in place of a option to turn trading off and on a combat on and off option)

emeraldmoonx

Would you consider adding compatibility for modded storage? I can only send stuff from vanilla stockpiles, but I use a modded storage to have bigger stack sizes. I specifically use skullywags' extended storage.

Facepunch

What's to stop somebody from just spawning in a trillion of everything and dominating the market?

MayPeX

Quote from: Facepunch on September 01, 2016, 06:46:27 AM
What's to stop somebody from just spawning in a trillion of everything and dominating the market?

Dishonesty and shame

Jdalt40

Attention everybody, Phi Server will not be updated until CCL updates, so please stop bugging the developer for a new update.

DyonisX

Hey guys Dyo here, is CCL really necessary though? I would've thought that it would already be updated at this point so maybe it's not needed anymore?

Jdalt40

Yep, most of the mods on this site require CCL because they use the code from CCL

samuk190

I NEED PHI CLIENT [15]
Common CCL guys... we really need IT

DyonisX

Seems like CCL is gonna take a long time to update though

Longwelwind

v0.9 is out !
Phi is compatible with Rimworld A15 and CCL is no longer required to use Phi.

drakemasta

omg !!!!!! yes about time........ *jumps for joy*

now we can stop being anti-social

Thirite

Can't wait to try it out. Congrats on the update to A15

Italianguard

When I went to load this mod I get an issue where the game tries to load Biome_Arid.xml and PhiClient.xml at the same time, which causes the game to reset the loading of all mods. When I got this error, the only mod I was loading was Phi. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue.

Jdalt40