[A18] Phi - Multiplayer interactions between colonies

Started by Longwelwind, July 24, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Mosart

Longwelwind

The mod is updated for A17. :)

As always, check the OP for the download links.

Fluffydodo1

I don't know what I did wrong but can  you peeps help me with this problem. ty in advance :))

Exception in Apini.ThinkNode_ConditionalPawnMatchesAnyDef TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'.
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00042] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNode_JobGiver.cs:33
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00019] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:22)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag.cs:46)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:451)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:397)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:297)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:105)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:485)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:126)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:276)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:243)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:481)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:73)

Jdalt40

Quote from: Fluffydodo1 on May 29, 2017, 03:37:14 AM
I don't know what I did wrong but can  you peeps help me with this problem. ty in advance :))

This has nothing to do with Phi, this is from the Apini mod

C0pper

Issues with this mod makes me wanna punch my screen.

https://youtu.be/EEWHq3tKdOw

AS you can see in my quickly recorded youtube vid... it's fucking up on me...
WTF IS GOING ON?!?

Am i REALLY the only one experienceing this?
If so... WTF?!?

Please tell me the info i need to connect to the IRC instead then, cause the mod is great, but doing this makes it almost useless to me... almost...

it_twit

Quote from: C0pper on May 30, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

WTF IS GOING ON?!?

If so... WTF?!?

Please tell me the info i need to connect to the IRC instead then, cause the mod is great, but doing this makes it almost useless to me... almost...

This happens whenever the player list updates e.g. player joins/leaves or changes name. The easiest temporary fix is to type random letters into the search bar so that it wont change

C0pper

Quote from: it_twit on May 30, 2017, 12:40:59 PM
Quote from: C0pper on May 30, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

WTF IS GOING ON?!?

If so... WTF?!?

This happens whenever the player list updates e.g. player joins/leaves or changes name. The easiest temporary fix is to type random letters into the search bar so that it wont change
Year, Efkanator found this out to AFTER i had posted my vid...
Anyways, thanks and sorry for me freak out... gonna leave it there so people can rage and laugh at my stupidity and frustration...
though it's just an unlisted vid... It'll be a vid soon forgotten :P

craus

When i make a server to play in lan and the 2 computers join that server it takes the 2 players like one.
Example, if i change the name the other players too.
It shows only one player conected. What can i do? TY in advance.

Christheboss894

please help me, it just keeps saying connecting, then when i try and manually connect it brings up an error box!
thanks in advance, chris

FFpotato

So I accidentally copied the ip incorrectly and included the port, now I can't get the menu to show up. I get this output on launching the game. Also tried reinstalling a fresh copy of the mod to no avail.

Could not instantiate inspector tab of type PhiClient.PhiInitializer: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: An invalid URI string: ws://25.6.48.218:16180:16180/
Parameter name: url
  at WebSocketSharp.WebSocket..ctor (System.String url, System.String[] protocols) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SocketLibrary.Client..ctor (System.String address, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PhiClient.PhiClient.TryConnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PhiClient.PhiInitializer..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabManager.GetSharedInstance (System.Type tabType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingDef.PostLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Constance68W

Great mod, wonderful to see real-time trade between the community and even just with friends.

One complaint/nuisance - I can only trade items that are on the floor in a stockpile.
I can't use the vanilla shelves or modded shelves.

Any fix or ideas here?

Senio

UI scale can't sent item, item lise is null.. just only UI scale 1.0 can sent item..

mrllama802

Quote from: FFpotato on August 11, 2017, 12:15:39 AM
So I accidentally copied the ip incorrectly and included the port, now I can't get the menu to show up. I get this output on launching the game. Also tried reinstalling a fresh copy of the mod to no avail.

Could not instantiate inspector tab of type PhiClient.PhiInitializer: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: An invalid URI string: ws://25.6.48.218:16180:16180/
Parameter name: url
  at WebSocketSharp.WebSocket..ctor (System.String url, System.String[] protocols) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SocketLibrary.Client..ctor (System.String address, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PhiClient.PhiClient.TryConnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PhiClient.PhiInitializer..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabManager.GetSharedInstance (System.Type tabType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingDef.PostLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hey FFpotato and anyone else who may run into this. Not sure why it worked, but I seem to have fixed this issue.
I have the Steam Version of the game so my filesystem is different I think. Anyway there were 2 .txt files in my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld folder. One was called phikey.txt and the other was phiserver.txt. I deleted both files and un-subbed from the mod.

Then started up my game to make sure everything worked. Then I alt-tabbed and re-subbed to the mod. Went to my mod like back in RimWorld. Activated phiclient and poof all if right in out in the Rim!

So I hope this may help anyone in my situation.

Wafflerim

So uh, I've been having a bit of a problem, the server decides to not send my messages or anyone's messages to me. The chat literally freezes, and sometimes it disconnects.