[A18] Phi - Multiplayer interactions between colonies

Started by Longwelwind, July 24, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZE

Suggestion

Snailmail option ~ for those out there with old school playthroughs, they can send things via pawn.  like Earthbound's Escargo Express (SNES game, you owe it to yourself to experience its glory) this dude(or dudette) in a uniform matching the tech level of the player runs in with like 50 movementspeed, to your chosen area, drops it, then runs off just as quick

Delivery type

Snail - a regular pawn drops it off
Swift - a superspeed pawn drops it off
Crash - its launched at you via crashing pod
Safe - sent via drop

Accuracy

Anywhere - cheapest, just like it sounds like, might not be reachable
Close - more expensive, u can probably reach it easily
Home - even more expensive, open area in your home
Beacon - delivered to your beacon

ChaosOverlord

Kirby23590

Quote from: ZE on June 05, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
Suggestion

Snailmail option ~ for those out there with old school playthroughs, they can send things via pawn.

Sounds cool! I like it! ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Zimeic

Hey guys, this mod looks awesome, but I'm having trouble connecting...

I've tried connecting to the default server (Longwelwind.net), but nothing happens. Is that server down?

I can connect to a server running on the same machine as my game, but if i try to run a server for my friends to join, they cant connect (port forwarded). Anything I need to look out for?

Pillow Fort

Rimworld Phi discord:
https://discord.gg/d4Y5xks

Backup Phi Server
Adress: spiffy.id.au
About: A backup server incase the main phi server goes down or is having issues.

Fly-German Multigaming Community
Address: fly-german.de
About: Hosted by Fly-German[fly-german.de].
An online german Multigaming Community.

RimRP
Address: FutureGadgetLab.net
About: A generic roleplay server. Join and start your adventure!(edited)

also:
Jamesbray.asuscomm.com
rimtrade.ddns.net

KillerJWB

Anyone got the server files for rimworld 1.0. The ones posted on page 1 is for 0.18 i think.Either way they dont work for 1.0. Thx for any help.

KillerJWB

Quote from: KillerJWB on October 28, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
Anyone got the server files for rimworld 1.0. The ones posted on page 1 is for 0.18 i think.Either way they dont work for 1.0. Thx for any help.

Nevrermind I found it in the discord.Its https://github.com/Andrew-Fall/PhiServer/releases if anyone else needs it. Also I am hosting a server that will be up all the time since the only server i can findthat works is some german one. the IP is  rivaltaunt.dynu.com

RSMercer

Hey I got a question.

The description says the mod doesn't allow Real Time Multiplayer. So does that just mean two players cannot control the same colony at once ?  I wish to play this game with my friend. I don't want us to control the same colony. I want us to have different colonies in the same world. But that would be real time multiplayer. So I am kind of confused on that matter. Can someone please explain? Thanks in advance!

Mosart

I really loved Phi when played a18. Will it be updated to 1.0?