[B18]DESurgeries - 06/12/17

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want/need an A17 version?

Yes
No

Der Failer

Quote from: Coolcolon on January 27, 2017, 09:02:48 AM
This mod and Vein miner are keeping me in A15 :( Mostly Vein Miner though.
Anyone know when there will be an official update of this mod?

Also: Mine it All

AlphaMason

Coolcolon

Quote from: FreyaMaluk on January 27, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824865457&searchtext=desurgeries

Whenever I try steam versions of mods, they disappear when I am offline. Thats why I am waiting for the A16 version here.
Just looking to enjoy the game!

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: Coolcolon on January 30, 2017, 06:07:06 PM
Quote from: FreyaMaluk on January 27, 2017, 09:25:04 AM
that's weird... but you can subscribe on steam, then copy the mod and place it in the Rimworld Mods folder.... done!
I don't see the point of you waiting for an update here, when there is a way around the problem right now.

here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824865457&searchtext=desurgeries

Whenever I try steam versions of mods, they disappear when I am offline. Thats why I am waiting for the A16 version here.

kaptain_kavern

Hi folks, I was gone for a while and was wondering if someone is interested in seeing this mod update to A17?

I saw that it was forked/cloned on github so maybe someone keep it updated and I am not aware.

Fregrant

I think this is one of noticeable mods...
Like EPOE, Rafs, ADog, but focused on easy scar fixing and so on.
And, just now I noticed my colonists/prisoners getting quite a shattered ribs so would be good to repair it too (like present clavices etc).

kaptain_kavern

Here we go.
A17 version is on Github

Sorry i'm in a rush ^^

Cabdono

Best medical mod, thank you for updating it =)

deathstar

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on May 22, 2017, 07:17:13 PM
Hi folks, I was gone for a while and was wondering if someone is interested in seeing this mod update to A17?

I saw that it was forked/cloned on github so maybe someone keep it updated and I am not aware.

Dude. Interested? Hell yeah! Glad you're back!

kaptain_kavern

Thank you all for the warm welcome  :'(

Speaking of medical mods, I just returned but I can tell you that :

- the new EPOE (for A17) is already great (and Ykara is still adding little improvements  ;D)
- And ADogSaid for A17 is ready to go, waiting for the "real" A17 (read stable) to pop out

On another hand, the new modding possibilities A17 brought already make me dream about total interoperability between mods.
If I understand things well, it will become way more easy to make DESurgeries or EPOE being able to operate on all humanoids (including modded races) OR ADS to automatically recognize modded animals as animals and enabling adding parts on them all.
More on this later .... I hope i'm not crazy  ;)

So back to DESurgeries :
it's already updated to A17 on Github,
for A16 there is the version by IndeedPlusPlus (Steam - Github directlink).

Hey deathstar buddy, are you still OK for managing the A17 SteamWS item, please?

Pink Photon

Just downloaded and installed it, but it's not working properly. On the operations tab I have the option to cure scars for two medicine, but there are no new research options, and the new benches aren't buildable via god mode. I've disabled all other mods, double-checked that Rimworld was updated, and started a new game, but the results are the same.

Cabdono

Quote from: Pink Photon on May 23, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
Just downloaded and installed it, but it's not working properly. On the operations tab I have the option to cure scars for two medicine, but there are no new research options, and the new benches aren't buildable via god mode. I've disabled all other mods, double-checked that Rimworld was updated, and started a new game, but the results are the same.

You might've gotten your mods mixed, this isn't EPOE, it only adds cure/repair surgeries, no new benches or items

Pink Photon

Right. I knew I didn't use EPOE, but I got this confused with RBSE.

Johnlkmk17

Umm..are we gonna get a steam version of the mod for a17? looks like an awesome mod by the way

onerous1

I believe the formatting in your patches decrease performance. It is documented at this following website: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32874.0