[B18]DESurgeries - 06/12/17

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want/need an A17 version?

Yes
No

kaptain_kavern

In fact mine is more precise (so more quick) even than the one displayed at the beginning of the tutorial (I don't use "//" or "*"). Because I specify the all node (from the root node itself, here it's /IncidentDefs/ so my patch is only searching for one precise nodepath.

It's something we have discussed a lot on the modders Discord. If you scroll a bit under in the thread you link you can see more information.

EDIT:

It "clicked" in my head a while after. Maybe you have a slightly outdated version. (Here the last commit where I changed the xpath). Could you please redownload it (same link)?

Thank you very much for reporting.

On a side note : the impact on performance would be minimal in this precise case because there is only one little "query" but the all logic is valid.

We have to be vigilant because those kind of error tends to add-up and it's where the performance can be impacted.
So i'm glad you report it  :)

onerous1

You were right. I had an older version. Hard to keep track sometimes. Thanks for the update.

FoxXeL

Hi, I want to play with EPOE and Harvest Everything!. Is this mod incompatible with any of those?

By the way, great job!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: FoxXeL on June 27, 2017, 01:49:57 PM
Hi, I want to play with EPOE and Harvest Everything!. Is this mod incompatible with any of those?

By the way, great job!

It's definitely compatible with EPOE. Don't know about the Harvest mod, but if that is just about harvesting plants, my guess is you won't have any problems.

FoxXeL

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 27, 2017, 02:05:16 PM
Quote from: FoxXeL on June 27, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

By the way, great job!

It's definitely compatible with EPOE. Don't know about the Harvest mod, but if that is just about harvesting plants, my guess is you won't have any problems.

Harvest Everything! is a mod made for EPOE to be able to harvest other organs such as legs, arms, hands, nose, ears, eyes etc. That's why I am asking.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32996.0

kaptain_kavern

Update OP with A17 SteamWS link

paulvin

does this work on different races? this doesnt seem to work on mine

sirgzu

Quote from: paulvin on October 09, 2017, 10:45:58 AM
I was wondering the same, also didn't EPOE 2.0 add mending old wounds?
How do the 2 systems coexist?

IHateRegistering

You'd need to add the surgery recipes DESurgeries uses to the mod, I think.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: sirgzu on October 09, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

The same way two workbills with the same outcome coexist .. only you have no way of knowing which is which with the medical bills.
Quote from: IHateRegistering on October 09, 2017, 04:31:47 PM
You'd need to add the surgery recipes DESurgeries uses to the mod, I think.

The other way around .. you need to add your race as a receiver to the recipes.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

sirgzu

Quote from: SpaceDorf on October 10, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Quote from: sirgzu on October 09, 2017, 02:44:35 PM
The same way two workbills with the same outcome coexist .. only you have no way of knowing which is which with the medical bills.
Then is there anything left in DESurgeries not covered by EPOE2.0?

Angelix

There is issue with surgeries, if surgery need "no herbal" and pawn restricted medicine is "herbal or lower", then it say "no materials"(on right click to prioritize) until you allow higher grade medicine in medical tab.
Is it fixable?

qurffe

No herbal means you cant use Herbal medicine... and you have to use something better.

Angelix

Quote from: qurffe on October 24, 2017, 10:45:44 AM
No herbal means you cant use Herbal medicine... and you have to use something better.
??? issue is about surgery requirments and patient medicine restriction conflict. not about non existant/forbidden/unreacheable/etc medicine

Kalre