Prepare Carefully integration

Started by Venatos, July 25, 2016, 03:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Quote from: kpsychopath on July 29, 2016, 12:03:37 PM
Quote from: Casazzo on July 29, 2016, 03:41:03 AM
Just to voice it:
I like playing a random colony on a random spot with random people. It adds to the flavor very much. Try it.
Who says you cant do that? You can still do whatever you want babe. But what about us that DONT want to do that? Why should it be one or the other when both can work perfectly fine together.

Yeah I like to have FUN both ways :)
Surviving the challenge of a total random crash with randy on steroids for years or
embarking in dwarvenly detail to fail after ten minutes .. why can't I have both ?

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

cheetah2003

Quote from: kpsychopath on July 28, 2016, 04:02:06 PM
I must say. if the PrepCare isnt inplemented into A15 and no one has picked up the mantle to port it over. i might just leave Rimworld entirely.

What i like about RimWorld is not sitting staring at a screen, hitting "randomize" 50 gazillion times. Its to take a crew that i put some effort into making sure they'd last atleast a week. And then to see how far i can take them, how good of a conlony i can make with the 3 preset characters and the ragtag bunch of other misfits that end up joining my Town.
This is about my feelings toward Prepare Carefully.  It's become essential to me.  I like making my colonists.  Especially on the 'single rich person' scenario.  Without this mod, I don't think I'd even be interested in playing RimWorld anymore.

Pax_Empyrean

Does Prepare Carefully work with A14? I haven't got it yet. If it does, I'll go get it and hope it's integrated in A15 or somebody in the modding community picks up the torch.

kpsychopath

Quote from: Pax_Empyrean on July 30, 2016, 10:32:00 AM
Does Prepare Carefully work with A14? I haven't got it yet. If it does, I'll go get it and hope it's integrated in A15 or somebody in the modding community picks up the torch.

it does work, but its alpha alpha.. or some shit, basicly it works but somethings probly wont work with it

Pax_Empyrean

Good enough for me. I don't suppose anybody has a save editor so I can mess with new arrivals and such?