What's the best thing to do if you capture a tribal chief?

Started by MeowRailroad, July 25, 2016, 04:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I've captured a tribal chief and I want to know the best thing to do for the colony-tribe relations, and, overall, the colony. Should I release her or execute her?
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Juan el Demgrafo

I would normally just release her for the +15 (or maybe more because chief) faction will. Why do would you execute her when you could recruit her? Is she useless as a pawn?
240 hours on Steam of this 2017-7-23.

Quote from: Shurp on July 29, 2016, 06:30:22 PM
...tell her to go stand in the corner of her bedroom, and beat her when she tires of it.

I really need to finish researching beer.

EscapeZeppelin

FalconBR

I normally try to recruit, Leader pawn normally have uber stats!

Also I love the irony of seeing him killing the people he used to command!

taha

As far I remember, chiefs have very high recruitment requirements.

If anyone is higher than 95%, I set behavior to "friendly chat" til is content, then I replace legs and jaw (for medical experience) then release the poor bastard for faction bonus.

MeowRailroad

I can't do anything now because she escaped the prison while I was dealing with infections and berserk rages.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

thetj

Quote from: MeowRailroad on July 26, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
I can't do anything now because she escaped the prison while I was dealing with infections and berserk rages.

lol...isn't this game something else?