PLEASE make wandering around end when colonists have malnutrition or frostbite.

Started by MeowRailroad, July 25, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

If the reason they are wandering around is because they are stressed out and can't take it anymore, it seems pretty stupid how they'll just stand around in the cold while starving. I think it would make more sense to just have them not work, as it seems ridiculous to me that people would stand outside in the cold.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Mrred1

I agree. I almost lost a guy to malnutrition and a bleeding rate of 157% when he went berserk. It also didn't help that a trade caravan decided he was a threat and started shooting him. Yep
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

b0rsuk

You can arrest dazed colonists. Recruiting him again is usually easier and less risky than spending medicine.

Reviire

Quote from: b0rsuk on July 26, 2016, 05:29:56 AM
You can arrest dazed colonists. Recruiting him again is usually easier and less risky than spending medicine.
You can release them and they're still a colonist, you don't need to re-recruit. Unless that circumvents the -15 mood penalty?

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums.