[B18] Biomatter Mod

Started by Samboy063, November 25, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Quote from: Samboy063 on November 30, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Alright, so tweaking the numbers, we'll say -9 for "Treated with Biomatter", maybe a -7 if they're prosthophobe and a -11 if prosthophile?

i solved the issues that i had mentioned in my above comment.
u defined the vanilla abstract bases in ur mod, which is a not-to-do thing.
and ur WorkGiverDef doesnt have a "<label>do bills at nanite chamber</label>", adding the label, made it appear in Fluffy's work tab.

also, the numbers in ur post and in-game are different. tissue sample needed 35 biomatter, not 30.
and, regrowing needed 30 biomatter, not 20.

but i tweaked it to suit me. tissue sample needs 25 biomatter, regrowing needs 3 tissue samples and 25 biomatter. making a total of 100 biomatter to regrow.

since i cleared some errors and the non-steam download link u gave isnt working, i'm taking the liberty to upload the edited version. if u dont like it, just tell me, i'll remove it.
and, thx for the mod.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jswro8vll153s3q/Biomatter.rar?dl=0

Samboy063

Hang on, only just came back to this. The mod download provided in the main post works fine for me, having just downloaded it about 5 seconds ago. There SHOULD be no case where it wouldn't. Could have been downtime at the time, but i don't think there was any. Didn't realise i'd messed the numbers up, but that can be fixed.