A few suggestions

Started by MeowRailroad, July 26, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I'm sorry that I post so much and if it's annoying, but I had a few suggestions that might make the game a little more fun.

1. Have researching pemmican unlock more food preservation methods. First it could be smoked meats, then jarred food. Jarred food would take 1 metal along with 10 (of a single kind of) vegetarian ingredients and spoil in the same method as pemmican, but if someone with a low cooking skill jars food there's a chance of food poisoning. It could be called canned food which I actually think fits the game better.

2. Have traps be able to disarm. I feel like this would help with defense and make last stands more interesting, e.g. the colonists have retreated into the dining hall, and a trap has been placed at the door. As the last person files in, he sets the trap so it will hit the first raider to come in.

I have a few more that I've forgotten, and I will post them later. Again, I'm sorry for posting so much.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"