[RW-1.0.2059] Medieval Times (v. 1.974.B-19 (Updated-10/22/2018))

Started by Vindar, July 27, 2016, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorlem

Any chance of getting trebuchets or catapults as a replacement for mortars?

Trigon

Vindar

Quote from: Ledaren on January 29, 2017, 10:42:49 PM
Hearty stew didn't give fine meal bonuses anymore. Is that deliberate? For the bonus, the meal must have a new line on the def called thought... or something. Sorry, not at my desktop at the moment.

thanks, i'll look into it

Vindar

Updated to (v. 1.58.A16)
- Added new Weapon "War Knife".
- Added New Building "Storage Pot".
- Added New Resource and fuel source "Coal".
- Added new statues "Ice Sculptures" x3 Sizes.
- Tweaked Various graphics, stats and gameplay issues.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Also adjusted the food values and gave new thoughts on em.

P.S.
As usual let me know if you guys notice anything wrong with the mod, need good feedback to continuously improve it and find all the bugs.

Hydromancerx

Quote- Added New Resource and fuel source "Coal".

Yay! Though kinda sucks i already have another coal mod in place. Next new colony!

Quote- Added New Building "Storage Pot".

Are these like shelves?

Vindar

Trigon

Kaballah

If you're using this coal mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838499205

Yes you should unsubscribe it and disable it, because I'm de-listing it since Vindar has now integrated coal.

e: Trying to get Vindar to absorb my cured meats mod (salt resource, recipes etc) as well.

TrashMan

Hrr...this mod and Hospitality seem to have some issues.
The most irritating thing about Rimworld is all these great mod that should be part of core (IMHO) and then getting them to work

Vindar

Quote from: TrashMan on February 02, 2017, 08:13:38 AM
Hrr...this mod and Hospitality seem to have some issues.
The most irritating thing about Rimworld is all these great mod that should be part of core (IMHO) and then getting them to work

what are the issues your noticing w/ hospitality?

Goldenpotatoes

I laughed when I first saw the RNG and Tynan shrines, pretty much immediately bought them and built a small shrine area dedicated to them in my complex.

Plans on adding similar things for the storytellers as well? Maybe Randy's chaotic nature can finally be appeased with a monument to him.

GIFShinobi

What are the mods not compatible with this? I want to play full medieval only. I want to avoid errors at all times cause last time i used this my saved file got corrupted.

Rei-No

Really I need to log in to get this, sorry charlie. I have more then enough accounts. shame really

Zetril

I tried to update the CR patch a few pages earlier and everything seems to work, but the ammo workbench for the normal combat realism is not working anymore. I can't craft ammo. Has someone a tipp for me, how I can get both mods working together?

Hydromancerx

I loved the new storage pots! Can you add Storage Baskets made of Haygrass too?