[RW-1.0.2059] Medieval Times (v. 1.974.B-19 (Updated-10/22/2018))

Started by Vindar, July 27, 2016, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vindar

Updated to (v. 1.70.A17b)
- Fixed "Super Boots" Bug.
- Added new foot armour "Full Plated Boots"
- Added new armour "Combat Armour"
- Added new helmet "Combat Helmet"
- various minor fixes and graphical tweaks.
- a few extra graphical files that shouldn't give anything away...

Tamias

If anyone writes a Combat Extended compatibility patch for Medieval Times, please post it. The new melee combat changes that mod makes will make swordfighting 10x better in Medieval playthroughs over vanilla. Thanks in advance.

tgbps4

I have no idea if this is because of other mods (I have a LOT) or just a regular issue, but when colonists equip most of the armor pieces in this mod, either my colonists or NPCs, their heads quite literally dissapear from their bodies. Has that happened to anyone?
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

tgbps4

Quote from: tgbps4 on June 13, 2017, 06:16:17 PM
I have no idea if this is because of other mods (I have a LOT) or just a regular issue, but when colonists equip most of the armor pieces in this mod, either my colonists or NPCs, their heads quite literally dissapear from their bodies. Has that happened to anyone?

^
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

Cabdono

How can I remove the raids/caravans/visitors from the factions? For some reason after installing the only ones I get are from medieval factions, having more than 10 other friendly factions from other mods.

towerator

A small suggestion concerning balance: the warbands appear in massive numbers, making them much, more dangerous than the other kinds of raids: compared to pirates, they overwhelm with sheer number, and they are individually much better equipped than tribals.

Also, yesterday a warband sieged me, as in, you know, built (or at least tried to) 20th century mortars.

Otherwise, a very good mod.

SheiFoxy

Does anyone here know where the armor with cape bills moved to? We're using the steam workshop version, and we can't find the bills anymore on any of the medieval or vanilla workshops.

Which one should they be on?
SheiFoxy's Mods on Steam Workshop
SF Grim Reality ⚝ SF Materials Rebalanced ⚝ SF Traits Expansion ⚝ SF Cave Life

Wilponderroci

there is seemingly a bug with not allowing the salvaging/disassembling of armour pieces from its own set, for instance, bracers. I am not 100% sure but they seem to only be deconstructable if the bill is set to allow all items of any quality/deterioration level. Even if the item is shoddy 10/100

Downloading and updating the mod to be sure its not just me (as usual)

Mufflamingo

Quote from: kyle1847 on June 13, 2017, 04:47:22 PM
If anyone writes a Combat Extended compatibility patch for Medieval Times, please post it. The new melee combat changes that mod makes will make swordfighting 10x better in Medieval playthroughs over vanilla. Thanks in advance.

This please. Anyone. I'd donate my kidney for this. I'd even haul and clean after the operation. I promise.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Wilponderroci

Apparently none of the "settings" (trust me I went through them thoroughly) will allow certain items to be recycled/disassembled.

It lovingly desires to disassemble my "good" crossbow or helmet but not the shoddy bracers. No matter what I have the settings on.

Vindar

Updated to (v. 1.71.A17b):
- Added new armour "God King Boots".
- Fixed intargetable locations on Murderhole / Catapult / Ballista.

Vindar

took a look at the disassembly list and it will be updated for 1.72

on a combat extended patch, I've been in contact with someone who is making one, and donated some graphics to his project. No idea when/if it will be out though.

I'll take a look to see if i can reproduce the issue that Wilponderroci is having and if so try to fix it.

(Edit)   P.S.
If you have a list of items that should be in the disassemble but are not currently or just run into one example be sure to post it so i can fix it.

added : wood set to disassemble apparel & full plated bracers / boots to smelter already

the cloaked/caped versions of Armour are intended to be no longer make-able, as you can now simply throw a cloak or cape over any set of Armour(with a few exceptions).  You can still find the old sets for sale by merchants though
and they tend to have slightly better stats movement wise (at least that is the intention). I was going to phase them out completely but left them in for the time being.

Tamias

@Mufflamingo I'll be taking that kidney now :)

Medieval Times + Combat Extended Compatibility Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=975316762

The item stats need more balancing, but I'll be updating them over time as I get player feedback.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: kyle1847 on July 13, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Medieval Times + Combat Extended Compatibility Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=975316762

The item stats need more balancing, but I'll be updating them over time as I get player feedback.

Its yours. Take it. Give me your address and I'll send you a kidney shaped potato. ;D or a potato shaped kidney?

Anyway thank you for the patch. ;D

Edit: I forgot, I don't have steam. :(
Requesting: Another link for download. T.T
Bleeeee. . . . .

admiralKew

Quote from: kyle1847 on July 13, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Any chance you could make a non-steam link? Thanks, by the way!