[RW-1.0.2059] Medieval Times (v. 1.974.B-19 (Updated-10/22/2018))

Started by Vindar, July 27, 2016, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

I think I am having a mod conflict. I can get visitors or raiders from other factions, but when one of the medieval people visit, the game freezes and stops. Any idea what mod it could be conflicted with to cause it? Do I need to move mods around or something?

Madman666

If you have overbloated wealth count it might freeze cause it tries to spawn 200 people raids, which takes a LOT of time. For me it was about 500k wealth, when it started to send 140-200 people after me, which took crapton to load.

Beathrus

Quote from: Madman666 on January 12, 2019, 10:38:52 AM
If you have overbloated wealth count it might freeze cause it tries to spawn 200 people raids, which takes a LOT of time. For me it was about 500k wealth, when it started to send 140-200 people after me, which took crapton to load.

Oh, no. I just started. And it seems to be random visitors that cause it. Raids or Traders. I'm thinking its not the faction but another mod, I removed Faction Discovery and I will see how it goes.

Madman666

I wonder which mod does it. Works fine with hospitality at least if its about visitors...

Beathrus

Quote from: Madman666 on January 12, 2019, 11:49:02 AM
I wonder which mod does it. Works fine with hospitality at least if its about visitors...

Its not this one at least. I'll post something in help. Maybe that'll figure it out.

omatkoicorko

Madman666

Nope, not dead, but Vindar is sure much less active, than he used to be. IRL stuff most likely.

82ab53e4

Hi awesome mod creator. I found out that ALL armor and clothes from mod are lacking neck protection! (unlike vanilla armor and clothes). Is this intended or oversight?

Ruisuki

any chance of a modular edition? If not, weapons/furnishing split maybe just the faction? I love the idea of medieval factions being represented

vovik

Quote from: Vindar on July 27, 2016, 11:14:42 PM
This work should not be distributed or reproduced without my express written consent. please do not include my work in modpacks or upload to other locations without first contacting me and receiving my written consent.

Here is a mod that is based on textures and mechanics from this mod.
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

lordqarlyn

If the developer of this mod still around, please update to 1.1. I love this mod.

vovik

Ive updated this mod to 1.1 and gave it extensive research tree as well as quite some features.
On this thread https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=50374.0
Quote from: lordqarlyn on February 24, 2020, 12:34:54 PM
If the developer of this mod still around, please update to 1.1. I love this mod.
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

lordqarlyn

Quote from: vovik on February 24, 2020, 01:27:08 PM
Ive updated this mod to 1.1 and gave it extensive research tree as well as quite some features.
On this thread https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=50374.0
Quote from: lordqarlyn on February 24, 2020, 12:34:54 PM
I just saw it and I am going to check it out. Thanks!!