[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

KillaAnime

i dont know if this is a bug but in the modified prepare carefully when i save a human pawn and load him i cant start a game but when i save and load the other two races they do start a game ?

KillaAnime

i just checked it wasnt mod order but i still dont know whats cuasing it :L

Diana Winters

Quote from: KillaAnime on October 30, 2016, 01:24:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzDoll-S_c&feature=youtu.be

IDK if a vid will help show it

I'm not entirely sure what the issue is; perhaps try asking on the AlienRace thread? It seems like that may be the more likely culprit

Cpt.Ohu

Can't confirm the bug on a clean install. Was this human created with the modified PC? I've not found a way to make old presets compatible yet.

KillaAnime

Quote from: Diana Winters on October 30, 2016, 02:42:33 AM
Quote from: KillaAnime on October 30, 2016, 01:24:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzDoll-S_c&feature=youtu.be

IDK if a vid will help show it

I'm not entirely sure what the issue is; perhaps try asking on the AlienRace thread? It seems like that may be the more likely culprit

the issue is that if i create a preset with a human race and load it in for another game it doesnt start

KillaAnime

Quote from: Cpt.Ohu on October 30, 2016, 06:48:32 AM
Can't confirm the bug on a clean install. Was this human created with the modified PC? I've not found a way to make old presets compatible yet.

they where made the same they i downloaded the mods so there not old presets. so yeah they where made on the modified pc

KillaAnime

i just downloaded the mods again and now its working but i dont know if it will happen again since a person on the alien races seems to have a simalar issue :L

Commander Blackwatch

Minor Problem

While i'm Using Prepare Carefully Mod and I add armor to them its keep removing when its spawn or landing the planet . Please Fix this
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

Diana Winters

Quote from: Blackwatch27 on October 30, 2016, 09:20:11 AM
Minor Problem

While i'm Using Prepare Carefully Mod and I add armor to them its keep removing when its spawn or landing the planet . Please Fix this

I'm not exactly sure how you expect me to fix this; are you talking about the alien races version of prepare carefully? If so, perhaps you should be asking on their thread.

Pink Omega

Hello. How do I start as a orassan enclave? I don't see the option in the '' choose scenario '' menu.

<=To Be Continued/\/

Diana Winters

Quote from: Pink Omega on October 30, 2016, 04:24:01 PM
Hello. How do I start as a orassan enclave? I don't see the option in the '' choose scenario '' menu.

You need to use the edit scenario function

Basharrah

I seem to be in the minority here who came for nekos rather than space-furries, would a non-furry, standard neko version of the mod be maintained in the future?

I am aware that the previous version on Nexus contains the original Orassan textures, and I am grateful that it is available. What I am wondering is if there will be future versions of this mod that allow us to pick between the original or the new textures, perhaps in the form of a patch of some kind. Alternatively, instructions detailing a way to go into the files manually to replace the new textures with the original textures would be spot-on.

I enjoy this mod very much, and the Orassans recruited peacefully in my colonies have become valued members of the community. I would very much hate for Exterminatus to be used on them in the future, due to their newly-dominant xeno appearance.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Basharrah on October 30, 2016, 10:30:32 PM
  I seem to be in the minority here who came for nekos rather than space-furries, would a non-furry, standard neko version of the mod be maintained in the future?

I am aware that the previous version on Nexus contains the original Orassan textures, and I am grateful that it is available. What I am wondering is if there will be future versions of this mod that allow us to pick between the original or the new textures, perhaps in the form of a patch of some kind. Alternatively, instructions detailing a way to go into the files manually to replace the new textures with the original textures would be spot-on.

I enjoy this mod very much, and the Orassans recruited peacefully in my colonies have become valued members of the community. I would very much hate for Exterminatus to be used on them in the future, due to their newly-dominant xeno appearance.

You can modify the xmls to your liking. As in you can change the values in the mto mimic what they would have looked like before the furry update. You would need to grab the hair textures from the previous versions and overwrite the new hairs. I do not plan on maintaining a neko version, however. Hybrids (nekos) may be available at a further date if the framework changes how hair works, but that's looking unlikely at the moment.

KillaAnime

Quote from: Basharrah on October 30, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

i would also love it to maybe if the mod dev put more time making a furry version and a neko version. this might make us get updates slower though. thats only if they wanna do that for us people who want that neko look rather than the furry one. :l but they might not ever do that