[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Der Failer

Just noticed that your shield generator suffers from the "buildings are build instantly" problem.
This is because in buildings <WorkToMake> has changed to <WorkToBuild>, but RW doesn't throw a error and instead just defaults it to 1 work, so it is easy to overlook.

wickerworks

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems the game keeps spawning female Orassans with very masculine names (Richard, Pete, etc.) I haven't encountered that with female humans yet.

Diana Winters

Quote from: wickerworks on January 14, 2017, 02:03:09 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but it seems the game keeps spawning female Orassans with very masculine names (Richard, Pete, etc.) I haven't encountered that with female humans yet.
That's likely due to the custom gender ratio set with Alien Framework

Wolvan

Whenever I try to use the Orassans and Prepare Carefully together, I get the error shown in the attached screenshot, and all my Orassans spawn in with random hairs rather than those I have selected.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Diana Winters

Update 9: Added new building that supplies power proportionally to your relationship with Orassan Enclaves

ChromeMax

Just purchased one of these power links for about 14k silver. Could you elaborate on how these work? I have 2 known orassan enclaves in my world, but one is -29 in relations and one is +45. Does the power link add together the relation levels or does it select just one of the orassan enclaves? Just wanted to know so I could start to build relations with the Orassans.

Diana Winters

Quote from: ChromeMax on January 17, 2017, 09:22:08 AM
Just purchased one of these power links for about 14k silver. Could you elaborate on how these work? I have 2 known orassan enclaves in my world, but one is -29 in relations and one is +45. Does the power link add together the relation levels or does it select just one of the orassan enclaves? Just wanted to know so I could start to build relations with the Orassans.
It's based off the first one that generates; I'll look into making it so only 1 spawns

Lonerson

I can't play with the mod  :(

erdelf

sirgzu

I'm not sure you're supposed to load humanoid alien races, it's meant to be used as a template for other mods (including orassans) but not as a dependency. Could also be something else but hey, just saying :)

This has changed, please see further comments

Der Failer

Quote from: sirgzu on January 18, 2017, 06:35:49 AM
I'm not sure you're supposed to load humanoid alien races, it's meant to be used as a template for other mods (including orassans) but not as a dependency. Could also be something else but hey, just saying :)
Quote from: Orassans change log
-snip-
Update 8: Added Shield Generator and Bombardment Beacons. Now REQUIRES Alien Framework
-snip-
Humanoid alien framework is no longer included in the mod.

@Diana Winters
I still think this should be mentioned in the OP and not just in the change log, since most user are not likely to go through whole log when they first discover the mod.

Lonerson

Quote from: erdelf on January 18, 2017, 04:18:43 AM
Quote from: Lonerson on January 17, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
I can't play with the mod  :(

Please post your log

Mono path[0] = 'D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = 'D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = 'D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/etc'
PlayerConnection initialized from D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data (debug = 0)
PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55415
Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.0.90 [Port] 55415 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 979385657 [EditorId] 749304273 [Version] 1048832 [Id] WindowsPlayer(DESKTOP-3MCA62V) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [192.168.0.90:55415]
Initialize engine version: 5.4.1f1 (649f48bbbf0f)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [igdumdim32.dll 20.19.15.4531]
    Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Vendor:   Intel
    VRAM:     1136 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.060 seconds
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.215259 ms
RimWorld 0.16.1388 rev870
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
Verse.Log:Message(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:29)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Version\VersionControl.cs:83)
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:76)
Verse.Root:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:31)
Verse.Root_Entry:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:16)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 29)

Non platform assembly: data-158F0D20 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-158F0D20.dll
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-15907768 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-15907768.dll
Initiated Alien Pawn Detours.
Verse.Log:Message(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:29)
AlienRace.ModInitializerBehaviour:Start()

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 29)

Could not detour Aliens
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:46)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 46)

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenSpawn.WipeExistingThings'.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.RuntimeMethodHandle:GetFunctionPointer (intptr)
  at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.GetFunctionPointer () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/RuntimeMethodHandle.cs:96
  at AlienRace.Detours.TryDetourFromTo (System.Reflection.MethodInfo source, System.Reflection.MethodInfo destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AlienRace.ModInitializerBehaviour.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/RuntimeMethodHandle.cs Line: 96)

Orassan injected.
Orassan.DetourInjector:Inject()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:317)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:236)

Diana Winters

Quote from: Der Failer on January 18, 2017, 08:26:18 AM
<snip>
@Diana Winters
I still think this should be mentioned in the OP and not just in the change log, since most user are not likely to go through whole log when they first discover the mod.

There, happy? :p

erdelf

Quote from: Lonerson on January 18, 2017, 09:43:40 AM
PlayerConnection initialized from D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data (debug = 0)
Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.0.90 [Port] 55415 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 979385657 [EditorId] 749304273 [Version] 1048832 [Id] WindowsPlayer(DESKTOP-3MCA62V) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
Direct3D:
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Version\VersionControl.cs:83)
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:76)
Verse.Root:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:31)
Verse.Root_Entry:Start() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:16)

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-158F0D20.dll
Platform assembly: D:\Games\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-15907768.dll

Could not detour Aliens
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:46)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 46)

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.RuntimeMethodHandle:GetFunctionPointer (intptr)
  at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.GetFunctionPointer () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/RuntimeMethodHandle.cs:96
  at AlienRace.Detours.TryDetourFromTo (System.Reflection.MethodInfo source, System.Reflection.MethodInfo destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/RuntimeMethodHandle.cs Line: 96)

Orassan injected.
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:317)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:236)

that is... impressive. Your game is f*cked. Try to verify your cache or redownload the game.

Lonerson

Quote from: erdelf on January 18, 2017, 05:02:57 PM
Quote from: Lonerson on January 18, 2017, 09:43:40 AM
Direct3D:
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Could not detour Aliens

Orassan injected.

that is... impressive. Your game is f*cked. Try to verify your cache or redownload the game.

I downloaded the game again.. and everything is okay
Thank you very much