[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Owlchemist

Quote from: Canute on January 01, 2017, 04:21:47 AM
Currently without hospitality mod, the only way to increase your Orassan population is to capture them.
And for this you need to made the other orassan faction hostile, and believe me, you don't laught when their spaceship at orbit drop their waste over your colony (orbital strike).
Then you want peace with them again.

Long as you get to keep the cat in the end, it all works out!  ;D

asquirrel

These guys came as reinforcements for me during a raid and they helped me kick some raider butt.  These guys don't drink milk from saucers.

darkrage000

i cant store weapons and armor by their own names. i can only store them if i set just LMG or Rifle, etc. 
using Orassan LMG as a storage allowance and forbid LMG it just says theres no place to store it
if i forbid Orassan LMG and allow generic LMG it still stores it.

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: FridayBiology on December 15, 2016, 09:36:45 AM
Quote from: mraadx on December 15, 2016, 04:00:27 AM
seems like the orassans enclave doesn't have any settlements in the new a16 world. will there be a new addition to the mod regarding the base design of orassan in the future? that would be great!

You can spawn them in as a known faction if you really want them however, be prepared as Orassan are of a greater technological level then even the Blood Talons Mercenaries (of the Talons mod)

I saw that and take it as a challenge.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Diana Winters

Update 6: You ~should~ be able to get Orassan wanderers n' the like

Smexy_Vampire

hay Diana do you watch cat planet cuties ? cartoon i think you should make a rivel dog race >:D

Diana Winters

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 03, 2017, 06:21:29 AM
hay Diana do you watch cat planet cuties ? cartoon i think you should make a rivel dog race >:D
Nope. I have stated on occasion that I shall not be making a rival dog race

Der Failer

Just had my first look at this mod (and i'm loving it already), but I've noticed that the CR patch needs a little update.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ac9897ac203b9f9072e90985ef77198b
Luckily it's not a big deal, just "ArtilleryShell" are now called "MortarShell" (Fix it for my self already).

Diana Winters

Quote from: Der Failer on January 03, 2017, 03:44:06 PM
Just had my first look at this mod (and i'm loving it already), but I've noticed that the CR patch needs a little update.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ac9897ac203b9f9072e90985ef77198b
Luckily it's not a big deal, just "ArtilleryShell" are now called "MortarShell" (Fix it for my self already).

fixed

Canute

Diana, your signature orassan looks soo sad, did her lover run away or does she run out of pirates to kill ? :-)

Diana Winters

Quote from: Canute on January 04, 2017, 06:09:43 PM
Diana, your signature orassan looks soo sad, did her lover run away or does she run out of pirates to kill ? :-)
She has the trait "nervous" and the hediff "anxiety (extreme)" (added by Psychology)
She also ran out of ingredients to make lavish meals

Diana Winters

Update 7: Compatability fixes

XimalX

Is it compactible with PrepareCarefully ?
Edit: Mod bugging and i have only 20 bulk with backpack on CR(humans also have this problem)

Diana Winters

Quote from: XimalX on January 09, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
Is it compactible with PrepareCarefully ?
Edit: Mod bugging and i have only 20 bulk with backpack on CR(humans also have this problem)

Eh... Sorta...

Also, that should be fixed now (16.4.CR)

minakurafto

how to play it with other race mod?
with CR patch cyro launcher sometime not exploding when shot
some weapon have too long warmup time (CR patch)