[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

sirgzu

And now for something completely different:
Is it possible to make you lose reputation towards a faction upon killing cats?  :o

Diana Winters

Quote from: sirgzu on October 13, 2017, 01:04:15 PM
And now for something completely different:
Is it possible to make you lose reputation towards a faction upon killing cats?  :o
Saying Orassans would be offended by you killing cats would be like saying humans would be offended by Orassans killing monkies

DaemonDeathAngel

It just seems to me that a bunch of people are complaining because they have nothing better to do.

Rather than going about and whining "I don't like this mod because it's OP, Wah Wah Wah", give some feedback as to why, without directly laying blame or firing shots at someone in the process. Don't post possessively when pointing out an issue. Don't be an asshole when pointing out an issue. Act like you'd want people to act if it were your mod being reviewed.

If you don't like it, COOL, continue not liking it, but if you're going to review it, bottle up the butthurt emotions and act like a respectable human being, leaving a well worded, well thought out review, whether positive or negative.

The issue in all of this has not been the fact that it is a negative review, the issue is the way the review is worded, and how it is verbally attacking another person.

Jdalt40

Diana Winters

Update 7: More backstories. Orassan weapons no longer use the charged shot projectile and now use their own.

kubolek01

Quote from: Diana Winters on October 16, 2017, 12:34:04 AM
Update 7: More backstories. Orassan weapons no longer use the charged shot projectile and now use their own.
Finally you drew it. Work more!
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Diana Winters

Note: There is also an update to the EPOE patch

Diana Winters

The EPOE patch has been updated and now uses xpath instead of overwriting the Orassan racedef. It shouldn't need to be updated as often now.

Diana Winters

Update 8: Misc changes. Officer Winters got a haircut.

Diana Winters

Update 9: The Cryogenic Launcher now causes hostility.

kubolek01

Diana Winters

kubolek01

Quote from: Diana Winters on October 20, 2017, 01:26:46 PM
Quote from: kubolek01 on October 20, 2017, 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: Diana Winters on October 20, 2017, 11:38:54 AM
Update 9: The Cryogenic Launcher now causes hostility.
Finally?
I could revert the change  ;)
I can change Frostbite def to make hostility on my own, if you do so. BTW, any larger additions planned?

Diana Winters

RequiemFang

Wow, I totally didn't get it when you added Ori's to the game until I realized these Ori things are from the game Ori and the Blind Forest. Got that in my steam list of games (good deal of which I haven't played yet, including that one there.).