[MOD] (Alpha 5) BetterPower+ (V5.0.0): Updated 16/07/14

Started by Architect, February 28, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

You've forgot to change the designationCategory of most of your stuff. Therefore not accessible in-game.

Architect

Quote from: Cala13er on June 15, 2014, 09:52:28 AM
You've forgot to change the designationCategory of most of your stuff. Therefore not accessible in-game.

Bullocks XD Cheers man, ill fix that now.

Edit: Fixed
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Spectarz

Better power seems to delete hoppers?  I only have atm 2 mods, project armory and this one, started a game with both = no hoppers.  Started a game with only project armory and I have hoppers to build.

Edit:
  NVM, 4.0.1 seems to have fixed it.

Kumai0214

Is there a way to remove the BP+ traders? It seems to over ride the rest of my traders such as traders in the Kompression Mod. If I can't then oh well...

Architect

Quote from: Kumai0214 on June 15, 2014, 12:14:10 PM
Is there a way to remove the BP+ traders? It seems to over ride the rest of my traders such as traders in the Kompression Mod. If I can't then oh well...

You can put an exclamation mark on the TraderDef file in the mod, which will stop them being used.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

nmid

http://www.***.co.uk/mods/BetterPowerHard(V4.0.0).zip

Not Found

The requested URL /mods/BetterPowerHard(V4.0.0).zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The other link http://www.***.co.uk/mods/BetterPower+(V4.0.1).zip worked fine.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Architect

Quote from: nmid on June 15, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
http://www.***.co.uk/mods/BetterPowerHard(V4.0.0).zip

Not Found

The requested URL /mods/BetterPowerHard(V4.0.0).zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The other link http://www.***.co.uk/mods/BetterPower+(V4.0.1).zip worked fine.

Fixing now. This is what happens when you try to update a mod sleep deprived and drunk XD

Edit: Fixed

Kumai0214

Quote from: Architect on June 15, 2014, 12:20:12 PM
Quote from: Kumai0214 on June 15, 2014, 12:14:10 PM

You can put an exclamation mark on the TraderDef file in the mod, which will stop them being used.

Thank you very much!

polip1337

I also have a problem with hoppers, the colonists dont seem to recognize that they can store food in them, also they have trouble eating raw food and that results in a quick starvation. Im running the 4.0.1 version

nmid

Thanks for the file update and disabling the trader.

I have to just look around and see if I can disable any interaction with hoppers, before I use it...
:)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Architect

By default hoppers don't accept anything, you need to manually tell them what they can take. This is because hoppers can be used for just about anything in the mod, so you wouldn't want your nutrient paste dispenser filled with uranium, just as you wouldn't want nuclear control filled with dead colonist meat.

decomg

Yesssssssss... NetterPower Alpha 4   ;D

I can translate it to Portuguese?

haint

great! so glad you updated this.
unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the charged wire is working.
it slows pawns, but no damage.
"Whoa"

Architect

Quote from: decomg on June 15, 2014, 08:25:44 PM
Yesssssssss... NetterPower Alpha 4   ;D

I can translate it to Portuguese?

That would be very useful for the future, but at the moment I'm concentrating on getting the mod properly up to date before translation support gets added. I'll let you know in the future.

Quote from: haint on June 15, 2014, 11:25:12 PM
great! so glad you updated this.
unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the charged wire is working.
it slows pawns, but no damage.

I'll look into that ASAP.

nmid

Hi .. Just to confirm, you have uploaded 4.0.1?
I have the zip file named BetterPower+(V4.0.1).zip 1.62 MB (1,699,599 bytes), but it seems to still not show up in the game.

I even looked into the def files to see if the problem from 4.0.0 was carrying forward or if I had 4.0.0 files by mistake... and basically I'm at a loss right now.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.