[MOD] (Alpha 8) RIMTROOPERS an star wars overall 0.45

Started by Berengar, December 19, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonholtz

Quote from: elStrages on January 20, 2015, 07:11:26 AM
I think the colonists definitely need a trait of some description, to do with the force. not everyone can become a jedi because they can make level 20 melee and make a laser sword. You could have midiclorian counts and feels the dark/light side traits :D would make a nice expansion.

also
we need ewoks!
:D
I would say no to ewoks. But putting them in to the mod would let me shoot them down. So in the end the ability to shoot ewoks I say yes.  :o

Redshadow

Quote from: Vonholtz on February 05, 2015, 03:19:39 AM
Quote from: elStrages on January 20, 2015, 07:11:26 AM
I think the colonists definitely need a trait of some description, to do with the force. not everyone can become a jedi because they can make level 20 melee and make a laser sword. You could have midiclorian counts and feels the dark/light side traits :D would make a nice expansion.

also
we need ewoks!
:D
I would say no to ewoks. But putting them in to the mod would let me shoot them down. So in the end the ability to shoot ewoks I say yes.  :o

Look out! It's an army of cuddly bear people with sticks and rocks! our Endor colony is doomed!
Yes, I made my icon in a game called LittleBigPlanet...

Vonholtz

I am running your mod as well as a lot of others. With the 40K imperial guard mod. The Jaffa mod and rimtropper I have added 5 more factions to my game. So with the in game factions and the 5 new one this give me 8 factions to deal with and add the mech's that make it 9 factions to deal with in some way. And that is a lot of fun to.

Now What I saw last night playing was the rimtroopers would come in winter the have the Rimtrooper helm and just a parka. How about adding the snow trooper from The Empire Strikes Back for winter time? Not sure if it can be set up this way but it would be nice to see.

puddlejumper448

Any news on whether or not this will be updated for A9? Loved playing with it.

Berengar

@Vonholtz nope, im sry man, but thats above me skills.. would need a good amount off dll modding. :)

@ Phu.. hard to say. I dont got mutch time for anything at the moment.. but i will see what i can do.

Dragoon

I hope you can update this for A11 I liked this mod. Hopefully you've got a bit more time on your hands now.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Survivalmaster

I am willing to pick this up, update it to A15 and add new things if you'd give me permission i'd happily begin, as well as put it onto the workshop.

Berengar

Sure, do as you want. :) Would be Happy to see this mod live again.

Survivalmaster

Thankyou for such a quick reply! I've just worked out how to make everything work in A15 and have begun the process to bring it onto the workshop, I thankyou again for being so kind, and I will put the credits on the workshop for you, I plan to add lots aswell! Thankyou again!!