Room not being 'enclosed' under certain circumstances

Started by cheetah2003, July 31, 2016, 12:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheetah2003

In this screen shot, the room where 'Green' appears inside of, I've had this room get screwy a few times.  Once, a prisoner broke down the door and escaped.  When I rebuilt the door, it considered the room to be part of 'outside.' More curiously, the beauty display and room readout were not reporting on the room's tiles at all.

Knocking down one of the wooden walls and rebuilding it make the room function properly again.  In a second instance, when I mined out the right side for a door into the interior of the base, and built the door, it again was no being counted as an enclosed room.  Knocking down one of the wooden walls and rebuilding fixed it.

I have many mods installed, so I'm not sure if any of those are creating the bug, or if it's a core game flaw.

Mods in use:
<meta>
<gameVersion>0.14.1249 rev942</gameVersion>
<modNames>
<li>Core</li>
<li>Community Core Library</li>
<li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
<li>EdB Prepare Carefully</li>
<li>Mad Skills</li>
<li>Industrialisation</li>
<li>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering</li>
<li>RT Quantum Storage</li>
<li>RT Fuse</li>
<li>PowerSwitch</li>
<li>Ceiling Lights</li>
<li>Big Batteries</li>
<li>ED-OmniGel</li>
<li>ExtendedMedicine</li>
<li>ED-Embrasures</li>
<li>ExtendedStorage</li>
<li>Fences v1.01</li>
<li>Hospitality</li>
<li>Mending</li>
<li>No Raid Storyteller v1.02</li>
<li>Recycle</li>
<li>RTGs v1.15</li>
<li>Auto Equip</li>
</modNames>

Kagemusha12

Definitely sounds like a bug with one of the mods ... at least I for my part (playing Vanilla) never have encountered such a problem

milon

Cheetah, your screenshot link is broken.  Would you correct that?

Also, one way to determine if it's a bug in the game or in a mod is to recreate the room in a vanilla (but otherwise identical) map.  Can you post your starting seed & landing co-ordinates?  If you're not sure how to get that, attach your save file (you'll likely have to post it online somewhere).