More hotkey

Started by asanbr, July 31, 2016, 03:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asanbr

There should be hotkeys for the room stats, beauty display, animal sleeping spot, and some other things.

If there are already, they should be listed here http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Controls

Shinzy

Oooh yes please
I've been playing with the room stat thing constantly on cause of this and it sometimes obscures the view of something else
it's a bit frustrating ;D

MaxKnight

Speaking of hotkeys, while there are a lot of assignable hotkeys in the options, it doesn't do very well to detect and assign additional mouse buttons.  I have an 11 button mouse, but no matter which of the 8 additional buttons I assign, they all seem to represent the same key in the menu.  I was trying to assign the three speed buttons and pause to my mouse as secondary hotkey bindings, but when I went to assign the second one it used the same name as the first one while unassigning the first one.

While I have software designed for the mouse that can assign representation for the 1, 2, 3, and space keys to the buttons, sometimes the mouse "loses" the bindings at random, so being able to assign them in the game's options would be a huge help!

skinicism

Yeah... I also wish Rimworld had more hotkeys regarding chicken peg legs

and bandanas for covering beaks of chickens.

faceclams

I do wish there were hotkeys for the architect menu and its submenus.

tehchanman

it would be cool if you could do like next menu bar item, and up and down the speeds from pause -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4.   more intuitive ways to play via mouse or keyboard, I would like to bind next menu bar item to the mouse, and speeds to my mouse  for one handed play.

Lightzy

Is there a hotkey for opening the "character" tab?
That's the one I noticed I need most