[1.5-1.0] Tech Advancing (1.9.10)

Started by GHXX, July 31, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoh

Bunkier

Does it works with other research from mods?

JesusKreist

Short Answer :Yes.
As long as the research from the mod is categorized in the vanilla categories (neolithic, industrial, ..) it is recognized.

GHXX

Quote from: JesusKreist on August 04, 2016, 04:16:23 PM
Short Answer :Yes.
As long as the research from the mod is categorized in the vanilla categories (neolithic, industrial, ..) it is recognized.
A correction on that:
It works on every mods research, because it checks all researches that are registered. If a research wasnt registered then it just would be ignored.

GHXX

This is just to notify people which are reading the last few posts that there is an UPDATE available

kaptain_kavern

GHXX

Another UPDATE is out! Now with notifications when your tech level increases ;)

Master Bucketsmith

skywyze

Any plans on updating this to A15? Is there any way to accomplish the same effect as this mod without CCL?

GHXX

I am planning to update this mod, as soon as ccl is updated. I would have to look into making it work without ccl. Its going to be with ccl for now.

skywyze

Thanks for the quick response! Honestly, I'm surprised a feature like this isn't already in the game.

GHXX

The A15 version is out! It misses some customization features which will be added later. Have fun playing!

Master Bucketsmith

GHXX

Remember that the last version didn't include customisation? Well, you don't have to worry about this any more. Go get the latest version, and enjoy playing!

zmadz