[1.5-1.0] Tech Advancing (1.9.10)

Started by GHXX, July 31, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeferah

Can this mod also be found in the steam workshop?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Not easy to find with all those mods out there :-P

Rovhar Andin

Hello, great mod but I have a problem since today.
I can't load my saves or start a game with the mod installed.
I've tried to re-install it for A15 but the game says that it's the 0.16.1393 (not sure of the 4 last numbers) version even when I download the A15 version...

GHXX

make sure that you chose the A15 mod download here on the forum. The steam version is always the newest one.

Rovhar Andin

Yes, I did that, I download the A15 and A16 versions and the game says both of them are for rimworld 0.16.xxxx.

Alenerel

I like your mod. The only complaint I have is that I think that it shouldnt use a button in the lower screen but instead it should have a config in the options screen.

GHXX

Quote from: Rovhar Andin on December 21, 2016, 04:40:31 AM
Yes, I did that, I download the A15 and A16 versions and the game says both of them are for rimworld 0.16.xxxx.
Have you got a screenshot or a log with errors?

Quote from: Alenerel on December 21, 2016, 04:42:50 AM
I like your mod. The only complaint I have is that I think that it shouldnt use a button in the lower screen but instead it should have a config in the options screen.
I'll investigate that once i solve the errors that have been reported.

gendalf

maybe the config button shouldn't be part of the bottom toolbar - it's already cluttered

GHXX

Love

You should probably move away from the MapComponent method if at all possible.

Raccoon

woud it be possible to add this mod in steam?

GHXX

Quote from: Love on December 24, 2016, 04:56:12 AM
You should probably move away from the MapComponent method if at all possible.
Why is that?
Quote from: Raccoon on December 24, 2016, 05:55:39 AM
woud it be possible to add this mod in steam?
This mod is on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735268789

Love

Quote from: GHXX on December 26, 2016, 01:49:55 PM
Why is that?
Bad things can happen if you want to remove the mod later, but with a straight up detour that won't happen.

GHXX

Quote from: Love on December 26, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
Quote from: GHXX on December 26, 2016, 01:49:55 PM
Why is that?
Bad things can happen if you want to remove the mod later, but with a straight up detour that won't happen.
1. Its definitely better than storing what i want in a text file or somewhere else. because if that save file would be used on another pc all configs wont be there if they just copy the map file.

2. I have not seen anything happen when i removed it. If errors occur then ill see about another way of storing information.

LycanBlackpaw

EDIT: Ignore this. It fixed itself when I reloaded the game for the second time (I moved the mod to the bottom of the list)

sirgzu

When starting a game with the tribe scenario and mod default settings, I start at industrial tech level instead of neolithic.

Is this normal considering there are a few tech researched in this scenario? I would have expected to start at neolithic.