[1.5-1.0] Tech Advancing (1.9.10)

Started by GHXX, July 31, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napple

Bug Report, when I start on tribal the neolithic tech level passes stays between games and I have to restart the game. I also think it might also apply to other tech levels

GHXX

"the neolithic tech level passes stays between games"
can you elaborate that, please?

Hayhorse

Looks like you still have not updated the download.

It should look like this when viewing the zip folders contents TechAdvancing(Ziped) --> TechAdvancing --> Defs, Assemblies, About

Not TechAdvancing(Ziped) --> Defs, Assemblies, About

Napple

Quote from: GHXX on January 30, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
When I start a new game with New tribe I get the neolithic tech level. when I start new run with the new arrivals the tech level is at neolithic even though it should be industrial. I should probably test if this work's vice versa.

GHXX

Quote from: Napple on January 30, 2017, 12:34:54 PM
Quote from: GHXX on January 30, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
When I start a new game with New tribe I get the neolithic tech level. when I start new run with the new arrivals the tech level is at neolithic even though it should be industrial. I should probably test if this work's vice versa.

The new arrivals?  you mean when you start as a colony? Some people reported that issues too. seems to be a bug with some other mods, thats why i added the option to choose what the base techlevel should be in the config.

Quote from: Hayhorse on January 30, 2017, 12:23:04 PM
Looks like you still have not updated the download.

It should look like this when viewing the zip folders contents TechAdvancing(Ziped) --> TechAdvancing --> Defs, Assemblies, About

Not TechAdvancing(Ziped) --> Defs, Assemblies, About

Looks like you still havent realised that its my decision, and i think that its better this way. I have elaborated this before.

crusader2010

Hello. I'm getting some errors that at least seem related to Tech Advancing (in conjunction with    
[A16] Extended Turrets Mod v1.7.0). Attaching the modsconfig.xml too. Please let me know if there is any way to fix the errors :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

GHXX

crusader, it looks like this isn't an issue on my side, because, as you reported on the forum page for "[A16] Extended Turrets Mod", this error occurs when my mod isn't installed. I looked at the code and sent the author of the Extended Turrets Mod a PM.

crusader2010

Quote from: GHXX on February 17, 2017, 06:27:24 PM
crusader, it looks like this isn't an issue on my side, because, as you reported on the forum page for "[A16] Extended Turrets Mod", this error occurs when my mod isn't installed. I looked at the code and sent the author of the Extended Turrets Mod a PM.

Thank you very much! I'm really trying to fix all of these issues and to have a good game without it getting corrupted later :(
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

GHXX

New Update is out!

Now Keyed translations are supported. English and German are in already. Chinese will follow soon!

If you want to make a translation, either write a comment here or on steam or message me on Discord and ill get back to you :)

GHXX

Another Update is released!

I fixed a bug which messed the techlevels up (your base-techlevel selection wouldn't make a difference)
And i added a list which shows all techlevels, so you dont get confused anymore :D

Fumble

I'd be willing to patch your mod settings to hugslib just to get the tab out. If you're interested drop me a PM.

Dragoon

Quote from: GHXX on July 31, 2016, 04:53:24 PM
Q:  I want to yell at you, where can I do that?
A:   Sure, go ahead and waste your time.(see "How can I contact you?")  ;D

HEY MOD DEV YOU SAID WE COULD YELL AT YOU SO I WILL!!!

THANKS FOR THIS MOD!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

GHXX

GHXX

As it turns out, the last update (1.5.1) was kinda broken, so please go ahead and grab the newest version. Thanks!

Dr_Zhivago

Would it be possible for you to move the mod from the main tabs location to the "mod settings" button from Hugs Lib? My UI is pretty cluttered with tabs, and your mod is one that doesn't need constant adjustment.