[Moved][A15] BaconBits' Minor Mods (09/01/16)

Started by BaconBits, August 01, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Wolf

Quote from: BaconBits on August 18, 2016, 12:08:36 AM
I'm about to scrap the whole mod to be honest.

Why not just release it as a texture replacement for the vanilla stove?

BaconBits

@Lady Wolf: If it ends up that I need a .dll to make the mod do what I want, then I'll probably just release it as a stand alone BBQ Grill mod.

kaptain_kavern

What is the problem (but i know nearly nothing about C# and dll)

BaconBits

I don't know C# either, and I'm still learning xml. I'm not even sure what the problem is, I've redone the code so many times. I knew this mod was a big step for my lack of skills, but, I had to try. I'll post the output log in my WIP page.

bigbantha

A suggestion: have the electric fireplaces require Electricity to be researched.

BaconBits

Quote from: bigbantha on August 20, 2016, 01:58:09 AM
A suggestion: have the electric fireplaces require Electricity to be researched.
As a Tribe you have to research electricity and as a colony you have electricity to start. However, I have toyed around with the idea of requiring research for the electric fireplaces. I might do it in the next update, which might be soon. I noticed a bug in the graphics I need to fix. Thanks for the suggestion.  :)

Statistical_Insanity

ChaosKittee

Hi there, BaconBit's SO here. No ETA at the moment as life is happening, unfortunately. Sorry.

Grogfeld

Quote from: Statistical_Insanity on August 28, 2016, 05:11:31 PM
Any ETA on a A15 update for the Feed Troughs?

I will update it and add as attachment. When BaconBits will return he will fix hes stuff in main post.

Grogfeld

Mods Update.

For the future you can update it by yourself. This are only XML files so most of the time there are no major changes (or non since alpha 12, I guess) which means that the only thing that you need to fix is version number in About.xml file. :)

If something changes and you find bugs just let me know.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

BaconBits

@Grogfeld: Thanks for doing the updates bud!

I will have new A15 updates as soon as I can. Dealing some issues IRL atm. Till then, use Grogfeld's updates which are two posts up. Thanks for understanding.

PotatoeTater

Quote from: BaconBits on August 30, 2016, 12:21:32 AM

I will have new A15 updates as soon as I can. Dealing some issues IRL atm. Till then, use Grogfeld's updates which are two posts up. Thanks for understanding.

Good luck man. I know how life can get sometimes, just remember to keep working at it and to never give up. I wish you the best of luck.
Life is Strange