Project Armory Recruitment

Started by Evul, March 01, 2014, 05:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Awesome sende my your skype names via pm and i'll give you a call!
Also time zone so i know when to call and expect awnser. :P

EDIT: or add me: cold.evil

«Temple»

I am good at xml coding but not the best.

Jaxxa

Hey Evul

I would be willing to help out as a C# Programmer.
No guarantees of how much time I can spend on this though, but If you want to get in contact and see if I can help.

Jaxxa

blaze7736

Hey Evul
i am a good xml coder and would love to help with the project if you still need people

Minus

This topic is old, but incase you are still looking for people, I can do XML. I'm not hugely experienced, but I've fixed all my bugs just fine. I'm also free to work on mods EVERY DAY, which is probably the best thing about me.
As for pixel art, been doing it on and off for about 10 years now. Had a lot of game projects that have sadly never been finished, but did teach me a lot about sprites. I'm gonna be rusty, but once I get going I expect you'll be pleased!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Evul

I do accept people in to the development :)
I just haven't had anytime to read this topics that is all. :)

There are some things that needs to be done. Take a look on the manits and see if there are something that you can take hand on helping out with :)

It is thees to in particular we need to handle:
http://dev.evul.nu/mantis/view.php?id=192
http://dev.evul.nu/mantis/view.php?id=329

Evul

New way of handling applications!
First of sorry for not being available on this thread.
I have updated the Recruitment processes to make it a little more personal and more open. So everyone that have applied in the forum thread i want to follow the new processes stated in the first post.

(Sorry if you feel i neglected or missed some one in this thread. That is not my intention. Fell free to send a PM!)

Evul

SPECIAL RECRUITMENT
We are looking for someone willing to help us out with a "copy paste" job in them mod so we can make a 2.18 release in current speed we will be done in 1-2 months and we want to speed it up. :)

The job include this:
* Renaming defName to a new standard so weapons are easier to find.
* Renaming and move the bulletDef to a new file for easier future ammo modifications.
* Renaming files to new standard
* Use a ready formula to calculate Bullet Range and Damage (I use a excel form and just add the values and its done.)
* Use a ready formula to calculate Range for weapons.
* (Voluntary) Update the wikipages weapon list with the new values and add the weapon to it.
All of this is listed in a Manual for easy use so its more or less a no brainier.