Wheat/grain/bread mod

Started by scr1982, March 01, 2014, 07:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scr1982

I'm keen on getting to know all the modding details so I thought I would try a chain from growing to processing to eating... Would like someone to try it out and feedback. The textures are very rough but you get the picture.

I plan to make Beer part of this tree and implement some sort of consumable induced coma useful for waiting out solar flares.

Cheers! ;)

Edit: I just noticed that the milling work priority wasn't great so I will fix that.
Question: Why do the wheat/grains/flour show the number stacked on the screen but the bread loaves don't unless you select them?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Motorkingpus

This should get moved to the "Unfinished" sub-forum.

Jacci014

There seems to be a couple of bugs that ive noticed:
1. People will forever eat the bread without it being consumed. or it having an effect on the hunger meter.
2. Sometimes the frame rate drops like the base in a skrillex concert when the bread is being eaten (does not stop untill you forbid the loaf of bread in question).

As for balancing, it seems like too much trouble to go through, when you get the same result as if you just put the grain in a normal meal. You need to make the effort worth it, like by giving someone a small or medium happiness boost saing something like "reminds me of home" or something.