[A14] Pastafarianism v3 (15/08/2016)

Started by 1000101, August 02, 2016, 01:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante King

Brilliant, nothing will ever go wrong with Cthulhu  as pres

LadyAth

Any chance of uploading to the Steam Workshop?

ithikari

I love the idea of religion needs in game. Would love to so more types of religions and cults killing people because they don't believe in their religion.

Also, does this mean we can fuck Colanders now?

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

ithikari

Yeah, I can read.  The issue is I don't what you are talking about.  Why would you be able to fornicate with a colander?  That has nothing to do with Pastafarianism and only your personal fetish.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

MarcTheMerc

I have modified a version just for myself which is for the void gods to be a little more lore friendly and was wondering if you were interested in a copy? its mainly just renaming and some bad replacement textures.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

@MarcTheMerc

I've got a more updated version of this, actually.  It resolves a small issue with prisoners going bonkers because they can't fill their pasta need as well as some code related issues for allowing prisoners to fill their pasta need.

I'll be doing a more relaxed framework for this soon but feel free to attach your Void Gods version to a post for people to try.  :)

Powered By

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: 1000101 on August 07, 2016, 02:39:35 PM
@MarcTheMerc

I've got a more updated version of this, actually.  It resolves a small issue with prisoners going bonkers because they can't fill their pasta need as well as some code related issues for allowing prisoners to fill their pasta need.

I'll be doing a more relaxed framework for this soon but feel free to attach your Void Gods version to a post for people to try.  :)

Will do but to all who download be where its lacking alot of polish and the textures are bad temporary but can be replaced. There may also be some discrepancys.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Lexmechanic

A few ideas for if/when you expand this:
Have each religion be a trait attached to a pawn. Some have religion, some don't, and beliefs vary. The traits would affect socializing - believers of rival religions may not get along, believers in the same or friendly religions will do well together. Pawns may convert when socializing with others, altering any existing religion trait - this may be more likely with lovers or spouses.

It would be interesting to see how this sort of scenario plays out. Providing various shrines for diverse beliefs; seeing conflicts, reconciliation, and realignments occurring throughout a colony! Ah, but what do you think?

Dansh

Guyz, does this have a download link or it's only a concept? I cant seem to find it, either I'm dumb, or it's not there :/. Please help

Edit1: I literally made an account just now to ask this question and I instantly find the link, like, fmlllll. Either I'm that flipin dumb or the link doesn't show up if you aren't logged. Sorry, tho I bumped this amazing mod, so I shall call this still a win :3

BaconBits

Quote from: Dansh on August 10, 2016, 04:00:44 PM
Guyz, does this have a download link or it's only a concept? I cant seem to find it, either I'm dumb, or it's not there :/. Please help

Edit1: I literally made an account just now to ask this question and I instantly find the link, like, fmlllll. Either I'm that flipin dumb or the link doesn't show up if you aren't logged. Sorry, tho I bumped this amazing mod, so I shall call this still a win :3

If you havn't found it yet. It's on the bottom of the main post before the first comment. It's small so look closely.

kaptain_kavern

No but Dansh he's right, IIRC attachments only appears for logged peoples

v3 Update

This mod fixes some issues, improves compatibility as well makes the FSM more forgiving.

v3 (15/08/2016):

• Pastafarianism need doesn't go down when a pawn is in bed
  • Mod now makes use of CCL's ThinkTreeDef injection points, specifically for needs so it doesn't completely overwrite the sub-trees
  • Prisoners can properly fill their Pastafarianism need as long as there is a totem in their prison
  • Small bugs fixed which would cause null reference errors for prisoners
  • Totems are "socially proper", colonists won't use totems in prisons and prisoners won't try to use totems outside of prisons

The mod is now dependant on CCL for CCLs additional ThinkTree injection points.