Specific thoughts for races is it possible?

Started by Jdalt40, August 02, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdalt40

Hey just wondering for my Vampire mod, could it be possible for thoughts be for one race only? For example, another race that eats a corpse gets a mood boost while the other race which consumes a corpse gets a mood debuff

Thoughts can have a ThoughtWorker class.  When they have this, it's the ThoughtWorker class which controls whether a pawn gets the thought and to what degree.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

kaptain_kavern

Pro tip here. (responding to BM this) . Thx E

Jdalt40

Oh cool, is there any way I could make one? (I really don't know my way around modding :D)

You need a C# compiler and to write ThoughtWorker.  It will also help to have a .Net decompiler to reference the core classes (ie: ThouhtWorker :P ).
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.