customize avatars

Started by satch4684, August 02, 2016, 07:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satch4684

Game is great,  and I guess this is something small to complain about, how come we don't have the option of customizing the looks? I think it would be a great deal of fun given the possibilities of different hair styles, colors, body shapes, etc. and naming as you see fit.

Coenmcj

eDB's 'prepare carefully' Mod is somewhat similar to what you're looking for, it'll let you customize the starting colonists, but the later ones are at RNG's mercy. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

satch4684

Thanks I just saw this, and wow it looks great but I hope doesn't feel "cheaty" with all the stats, traits, etc you can also change!

But I think with just the three starters it should be fine, the randomization of who you can get later still in play. I don't know if I want to play with permadeath off, but if you have a very long term game I think its much cooler to have freedom with your starting guys

Crowbar Felt

Unless eDB's PC changed, stars can be determined using points that come with it that you can use.
Someone's organ harvested.  x5

Snownova

Quote from: satch4684 on August 03, 2016, 05:32:54 AM
Thanks I just saw this, and wow it looks great but I hope doesn't feel "cheaty" with all the stats, traits, etc you can also change!

But I think with just the three starters it should be fine, the randomization of who you can get later still in play. I don't know if I want to play with permadeath off, but if you have a very long term game I think its much cooler to have freedom with your starting guys

You could just use Prepare Carefully and leave the stats and traits alone, roll a random pawn and only edit their looks.

Shinzy

It is a single player game =P you can do whatever you feel comfortable with

milon

Yep. And it's very moddable, so customize it however you want!