[A17] Miniaturisation Overloaded

Started by notfood, August 03, 2016, 09:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notfood

Last position is best. Load order matters when injecting minifiedDefs. Anything running after Miniaturisation can overwrite the changes.

SpaceDorf

Thanks, I allready have it in the last position, It does not seem to work with skully's furniture mods.
I fear I have to shuffle a bit. Or just live with it .. who cares about 15 wood.

---- Edit ----

every of skully's mods works, except extended storage. I know he is still fighting with it, so maybe it is deactivated.
And the Omni-Gel Tables can't be moved.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

notfood

There are exceptions but with the latest injection method they must be really rare. It injects at xml level. It's does the same as if you were to edit the file.

Try giving the extended storage a minifiedDef in the xml. Does it work?

123nick

for some reason, the powered EPOE workbenches cannot be moved. the surrogate bench, simple prosthetic bench, cant. maybe more cannot be moved, but the basic prosthetic bench CAN be moved. i have it near last on the load order.

notfood

How odd, I can move them. EPOE is the mod I test it with.

123nick

Quote from: notfood on August 27, 2016, 01:20:37 AM
How odd, I can move them. EPOE is the mod I test it with.

im using A dog said without craftind and A dog said EPOE workbenches, which gives the workbenches recipes to craft ADS prosthetics instead of just having them be made at the machining table. maybe thats why? also, i dont recall this happening with the non-steam version. this only happened, iirc, when i got the steam version?

notfood

Can you try this?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

123nick

Quote from: notfood on August 27, 2016, 02:39:27 AM
Can you try this?

it works!  ;D thanks very much, although i already deconstructed and rebuilt the 2 epoe workbenches.

notfood

What happens is that one of the other mods you have installed, I'm guessing A Dog Said, is overriding the tables, overriding the override.

I have a better idea how to solve it.

Statistical_Insanity

Can you give an ETA on an A15 version?

notfood

A15 updated, added the new A15 things as well. Enjoy.

toric

am i correct in thinking the workshop version is still a14?

notfood

I wasn't sure how to tackle the updates on Steam. I discussed it and since players that want to play A14 require to do extra steps and know what they are doing, we agreed that they are better off with the version provided here or github so I went ahead and updated Steam version. Enjoy.

shhfiftyfive

i'm still on A14e. i noticed that 'ED - omniGel' isn't supported. there is 3 (quite expensive) crafting stations in the omni gel mod (mark 1, 2, 3 Matter Replicator) that i'd love to be able to relocate...

any chance it could get added in future?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18995.msg207274#msg207274

Serenity

Has anyone successfully moved coolers in A15? I can order the movement but it's not done and I can't prioritize it.