[MOD] (Alpha 2) Coloured Lights+

Started by Architect, March 01, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Architect

Coloured Lights+

I'm going to be merging this mod with my BetterPower mod for alpha three using proper custom DLLs, but for now, this download's all you need :D

Description:
    This mod adds in several new coloured lights with the research to unlock the filters for them. It also adds in various new different types of light for use in your base.

Features:
    • Sun Lamps in red, green, and blue
    • Standing Lamps in red, green, and blue
    • (WIP) Outside lights which can be rained on without catching fire
    • (WIP) Indoor lights which can be built into your walls during construction

Mod Team:
    Download:

Screens:

How to install:
    - Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
    - Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    • Added Sun Lamps in red, green, and blue
    • Added Standing Lamps in red, green, and blue
    [/list]

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
    Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

NephilimNexus

Oonst oonst oonst oonst oonst!

But seriously, this is cool.   ;D

StorymasterQ

Surely, sun lamps should not be in any color but white, or at least not green, because photosynthesis only use the red and blue lights of the sun. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060906053251AArv13c

But I'm just picking at you :D Awesome work!
    I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

SlimeCrusher

Quote from: StorymasterQ on March 02, 2014, 09:21:36 PM
    Surely, sun lamps should not be in any color but white, or at least not green, because photosynthesis only use the red and blue lights of the sun. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060906053251AArv13c

But I'm just picking at you :D Awesome work!
    Haha, that would be awesome, also, didn't tested the mod, but it seems awesome!

NephilimNexus

Quote from: StorymasterQ on March 02, 2014, 09:21:36 PM
    Surely, sun lamps should not be in any color but white, or at least not green, because photosynthesis only use the red and blue lights of the sun.

Chtorr.

Darker

Looking forward for the DLL improvement :)
    Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
    Rim world editor Editor on GIT

NephilimNexus

So someone else made a wall-lights mod already - shall you merge the two together into one package soon?

Darker

Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
    Rim world editor Editor on GIT

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
    Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."