[1.0] (v1.3.0) Rambo Weapons Pack

Started by masterjamie9, September 01, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterjamie9

Heavy Ordnance Update

Currently only for CE. The vanilla version isn't finished yet.

--New guns
-Handguns
Sharps Pepperbox 1C
My Friend Model 1
Defense Distributed Liberator
Gyrojet Pistol Mark 1 Model B
FN Five-SeveN
HK UCP
RSh-12
Pfeifer Zeliska
Triple Action Thunder

-Shotguns
Auto & Burglar Model A
TOZ-106

-Rifles
MAS-49
Marlin Model 1895 Trapper
Double Deuce

-Assaultrifles
QBZ-85

-Machineguns
LWMMG
6P62
Kord 6P57

-Sniper Rifles
Cheytac M200 Intervention
Fat Mac

-Antimateriel Rifles
Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr
Boys AT Rifle Mk 1
Hécate II
Gepárd M1 (50BMG and 12.7x108mm)
AW50
AW50F
RT-20
NTW-20 (14.5x114mm, 20x82mm and 20x110mm)

-Grenade Launchers
Barrett XM109
HK69A1
HK269
FN EGLM
RGM-40 Kastet
RG-6
Hawk MM-1
Milkor MGL Mk 1S
Milkor MGL Mk 1S
PAW-20
Norinco LG6
QLZ-87

-Spigot Mortar
PIAT

-Single-shot rocketlaunchers
M72 LAW
RPO-A Shmel (Incendiary, smoke and thermobaric)
RPG-28 Klyukva

-Reloadable rocketlaunchers
M1 Bazooka
M1A1 Bazooka
M9 Bazooka
RPzB 43 Ofenrohr
RPzB 54 Panzerschreck
Fliegerfaust B
RPG-7
RPG-7V
Carl Gustav M3
M202 FLASH

-Commando Mortars
Type 89 Grenade Discharcher "Knee Mortar"

--Balance changes
-G11 K2
Magazine size reduced from 50 to 45.

AKS-74U, SG552, Colt Python, Medusa M-47
Can now be fired with a shield

Medusa M-47
Added ability to fire .38 ACP and 9x21mm Gyurza, two new ammunitions that were added to CE.

--Additional additions
-New pawn type: Mercenary Grunt
Mercenary Grunts are exactly like Mercenary Gunners, except they will only spawn with assault rifles and battle rifles. They have the same chance to spawn as Mercenary Gunners.
The reason for this addition was because of the severe lack of assault rifles and battle rifles I've noticed amongst raiders when playing with CE. Maybe it's because of the large amount of other options a Mercenary Gunner has a chance of spawning with. (namely, the wide variety of pistols, submachineguns, shotguns and rifles)

-Increase of weapon money for Mercenary Machinegunners
A second issue I've noticed is that every machinegunner and his dog has an RPK. Occasionally, something like a Bren, a Chauchat or BAR shows up, but none of the belt-fed LMG's like the PKM, M60 or MG42 for example. I've noticed the machinegunner's weapon money is too low to spawn with them, so I've raised the weapon money so they'll spawn with all machineguns now.

-New revolver sounds by Blinkfarm
Simple little addition that adds a cylinder spin sound effect when a revolver is picked up.

Download link in the OP or right here.

Quote from: stem on January 02, 2019, 04:29:03 AM
could you consider adding the SAR 21 or BR18
I'll add them to the list of gunsuggestions that I keep track of.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kanareika1

RPO-A craft is wasting resources, but no result.
Error: https://pastebin.com/wimsnVhk
Also, it seems like thermobaric RPG-7 grenade is not working. Just hit ground without any effects. No errors in dev console.
1.3.0 CE version.

masterjamie9

Quote from: Kanareika1 on February 03, 2019, 01:06:41 PM
RPO-A craft is wasting resources, but no result.
Error: https://pastebin.com/wimsnVhk
Also, it seems like thermobaric RPG-7 grenade is not working. Just hit ground without any effects. No errors in dev console.
1.3.0 CE version.

The thermobaric RPG-7 grenade not working was a CE sided bug, which was fixed in a new version of CE.
I'll look into the RPO-A not being able to craft.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Garnett

So far my favourite mod for Rimworld together with CE thank you for your work.
I noticed that all the Rocketlaunchers you can craft x5 seem to have the problem of wasting resources but not getting built.
Can i suggest the AR-10 also the FG-42 and Browning M1919 to complete the German and American WW2 armory since most of their stuff is already there.

AseaHeru

Also for the pile of gubbins wished for, the ability to fire grenade launchers indirectly(or more of them, incase I missed one) would be awesome. Sometimes you just want something other than a Type 89 for attacking things with indirect fire. And speaking of, if you have interest in mucking with more ammunition types, having beehive or shot rounds for 40x46 and similar would be awesome. Because the only thing better than a grenade launcher is a giant shotgun thats also a grenade launcher...

Im also throwing 7.5 Swiss and weapons using it into the pile of "please please add with an explosive cherry on top".(mostly the StG 57 and the K31, perhaps a Lmg 25?)

SteveDream