[1.0] Mend And Recycle

Started by notfood, August 06, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edixo

Been playing with this for a while now. Props, it's a great mod, does something I've wanted in the game for a long time.

However, it's slightly overpowered when combined with Glittertech. After the first commando raid I got, my entire colony is now decked out in nano suits and reactive armors.
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

Minnigin

Quote from: Edixo on May 03, 2017, 05:14:42 AM
However, it's slightly overpowered when combined with Glittertech. After the first commando raid I got, my entire colony is now decked out in nano suits and reactive armors.

you could go into the recipe defs folder and increase the skill requirement for the mend complex apparel recipe

sorrowinrain

Could anyone please port this mod to A17? This mod too awesome and i cant play the game without it  :P

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Edixo on May 03, 2017, 05:14:42 AM
Doesn't that mean that Glittertech raids are overpowered?
Looks like evening the odds to me.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Belgrath

Hi. I love this mod, but it won't load in A17.
Is there any chance of an A17 version to test with the test build of A17?

Anyway keep up the good work.
I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you!
"Are you a Wizard^^ Belgrath?"
"maybe..."

DeadInferno

Is new game needed?

Zeitresu

I'm a huge fan of your mod, hope to see an A17 version once you have some free time.
RimWorld just isn't the same without it. ~

asquirrel

I went back to A16 until your mod is available for A17.  Game is horrible without it.   I'll keep hoping for an A17 update. :)

SurrealSadi

Wow, people are impatient. A17 JUST came out and people are pestering Mod Makers to update. Mod Makers can't just drop EVERYTHING to update their mods. They have real lives they need to live BEFORE they make the mods we love to use. Be Patient. The mod will get updated.

Famous Shoes

Quote from: SurrealSadi on May 25, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
Wow, people are impatient. A17 JUST came out and people are pestering Mod Makers to update. Mod Makers can't just drop EVERYTHING to update their mods. They have real lives they need to live BEFORE they make the mods we love to use. Be Patient. The mod will get updated.

SurrealSadi, that's some serious negative nonsense you're mixing into this mod's thread. A couple people express their love for the mod and let the author know they look forward to an A17 version "once you have some free time" and you're already in with the "wow", "impatient", "drop EVERYTHING". I also came here to let the author know that there's at least one more user who appreciates the work, which is not pestering.

notfood

A17 Release

Mending 0.17.1.0

Mending Easymode 0.17.1.0

- A17 Update
- Removed Recycle table, moved the recipes to the Tailoring benches.
- Fixed the xp gain
- Fixed fuel use

asquirrel

Thank you Notfood!! :)

gehennianviceroy

Absolutely a must have for anybody running a modded Rimworld. Had to duck out of my current colony for a second to snag this the moment I saw you'd updated! Plenty of quality items need repairing and I've got a lot of colonists complaining of ragged clothes!

Cheers!

SurrealSadi

I have this downloaded, and the game is saying it's not compatible with the latest version. Just a heads up.

notfood

I checked both A17 downloads and it's set correctly.

Did you download the right version?