[1.0] Mend And Recycle

Started by notfood, August 06, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrchalis

Getting this error since the patch - did you recompile the mending.dll? It's the mending patch from change dresser.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for MendingWeaponStoragePatch.HarmonyPatches ---> System.ArgumentException: No target method specified for class MendingWeaponStoragePatch.Patch_WorkGiver_DoBill_TryFindBestBillIngredients
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.PrepareType () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor..ctor (Harmony.HarmonyInstance instance, System.Type type, Harmony.HarmonyMethod attributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__7_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MendingWeaponStoragePatch.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00026] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.CompilerServices/RuntimeHelpers.cs:101
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00022] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\StaticConstructorOnStartup.cs:26
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__2 () [0x00001] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:280
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00036] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:489
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:493)
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:402)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:257)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:38)
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

K1tty

Quote from: Goberfish on July 09, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
Quote from: Kiame on July 09, 2018, 09:48:08 AMWhat wasnt working? Did the receipts not have any ingredients listed or  were pawns not doing the bills?

The recipes knew that you were talking about apparel (you could go into their details and see the complex apparel listing complex apparel, simple apparel listing simple apparel) but it's like that information wasn't getting to the actual job itself. When there were relevant weapons nearby that fit their bills, the pawns would do it and you could right click on the bench to prioritise it. But when there was relevant apparel nearby, the pawns wouldn't do it and you couldn't right click on the bench to prioritise it, which is what makes me suspect that the job doesn't actually recognise that there's relevant apparel to be used even though the recipes know what types of apparel they're responsible for.

I'm not a modder so I apologise if I'm using terms weirdly but this was the best way I knew how to describe it. If this description doesn't help then let me know and I'd be happy to go back and revert my personal changes and document the problem with images.  :)
I am getting this exact issue on b18

notfood

B19 Released, steam will follow soon, enjoy.

Kiame

thanks for including the options notfood. Took my version down and have a link to redirect people to your page  :)

notfood

Thanks for the support Kiame.

New update: I added a toogle for power.

alexdgreat

It is intentional, that the mending workbench has a smaller size, then other benches? (3x1 vs 3.5x1.5) Looks oddly, for me.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Syrchalis

No it's not, I made the texture to be used with the vanilla size of (3.5, 1,5).
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

notfood

You're right, how odd. I didn't notice. I released 0.19.3.0 to fix it.

bigheadzach

Two questions:
1) Do mended apparel remove the Tainted quality?
2) Is there a best practice to get mendable apparel off of people and into a mending job without drafting and micromanagement?

Redzik

1) Do mended apparel remove the Tainted quality?

Yes

2) Is there a best practice to get mendable apparel off of people and into a mending job without drafting and micromanagement?

Yes
Assign -> Outfits -> Menage outfits

Canute

2. Adjust your clothing restriction, so they only wear 80-100% clothes.
Then they remove them self to wear fresh ones.

bigheadzach

Quote from: Canute on September 12, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
2. Adjust your clothing restriction, so they only wear 80-100% clothes.
Then they remove them self to wear fresh ones.

Perfect, thanks!

crusader2010

Hi! Is it possible to make "Mending" a possible action when right clicking an item (if the Mending table is busy, pawns should get the item to a fitting stockpile and wait until they can repair it)? Or to somehow prevent pawns from wearing certain apparel before it gets mended? I'm looking for an easier solution than using outfits - right now it's very annoying and takes a lot of time and micromanagement.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Kiame

The best way I've found to do it is have outfits allow apparel with greater than 90% hp. This will keep apparel rotating.

If you want pawns to keep specific apparel pieces consider using Change Dresser custom outfits
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.0

FoxXeL