[1.0] Mend And Recycle

Started by notfood, August 06, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Got the same error with the latest master from Github
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Chewy driver=JobDriver_Recycle (toilIndex=10) driver.job=(Recycle (Job_6403) A=Thing_ElectricTailoringBench29871 B=Thing_Apparel_FlakVest29873 C=(99, 0, 151)) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.ArgumentException: SplitOff with count <= 0
Parameter name: count
  at Verse.Thing.SplitOff (Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.SplitOff (Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_CarryTracker.TryStartCarry (Verse.Thing item, Int32 count, Boolean reserve) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MendAndRecycle.JobDriver_DoBill.<Store>b__2_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
MendAndRecycle.<>c__DisplayClass4_0:<DoBill>b__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

https://git.io/fpgXK

notfood

I wasn't setting the thing to carry if list had more than one ingredient.

Updated on master.

notfood

There is currently an issue with KiameV mods, he hardcoded the DLL and I just updated it. It'll warn about something that "can't find MendAndRecycle.JobDriver_DoBill". It blocks the workgiver pawn won't do any work, I can't do anything about it. Sorry. You will have to play without changedresser/weaponstorage or Mending.

Alternatively, use this commit or delete the Assemblies/MendingChangeDresserPatch.dll in Kiame's mods.

Kiame

Change Dresser, Infinite Storage, and Weapon Storage have all been updated.

With notfood's changes and the updates to my mods, these mods are no longer dependent on each other. If notfood updates mending in the future none of the storage mods will need to be updated to work.

bigheadzach

Kiame

Change mirror does not store anything and thus never needed a patch

RemisRO

What does "Percentage of Max Hit Points in play" do?

notfood

Everytime you mend or recycle, a certain percent of the max HP of the item is gambled. If you suceed, you fix or recover it, if you fail, you lose that * a random number of times.

crusader2010

Hi. Is there any way to make pawns mend whatever they are wearing (themselves and other pawns), then put them back on?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Canute

notfood,
do you think it was a good idea to put the Mending kit recipe at the mending bench only ?
How do you craft them, when you don't have  fuel for the mending bench ?
Alternative  the Mending bench could be full fueled when you build it like the campfire.

N0xiety

I can't seem to craft the mending kit. For crafting mending kid, the table wants fuel, which is mending kits... I spawned some mending kit, fueled the table, and then the table was able to craft more mending kits. The table doesn't use fuel when crafting mending kits, but this makes it impossible to craft the first mending kit. I could always get around this by just spawning the first mending kit, but i would rather not use the cheat console. I was just testing if everything worked now and stumbled upon this. Is it just me having this problem?

Oh also the mending kit doesn't seem to deteriorate when left outside. Some fell with debris and have been outside for like half a year as i didn't care to get it in my mod test map.

notfood

Canute

Grrr how did i oversaw that, i even use helptab and checked for that.

But i realy liked the old way to craft them at the tailor bench.

Canute

Another small issue.
At the Mend simple appareal bill you got allowed Marine stuff and shield/smoke belts at the ingriendient list. But they don't work as input.
They are all for Complex appareal.

ShEsHy

There is a bug where the pawns just endlessly "work" on the bill (both mend and recycle), with mend kits enabled or disabled. The pawns just stand there, no skill increase, no change in the progress bar above the clothing item (which appears to be the item's hitpoints). There's also the occasional "failed" floating text (even with fail chance set to 0), after which the progress bar disappears, but the pawn still just stands there, as if it's working. 

Tested this in new games with only (Core and) Mend And Recycle mod(s) enabled.
Game version: 1.0.2096 (64bit)
Mod version: 1.0.1.1

Anyone else experiencing this? Or did I do something to my game installation?