Trade Caravans

Started by PotatoeTater, August 06, 2016, 11:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After what day did you see a caravan for the first time.

0-10 Days In
4 (33.3%)
11-20 Days In
4 (33.3%)
21-30 Days In
2 (16.7%)
31-50 Days In
2 (16.7%)
50 Plus Days In
0 (0%)
Caravans Never Seen
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

PotatoeTater

I just wanted to check with people to see around what time trade caravans start showing up for people. I'm 40 days in and haven't seen a single one. I'm not sure if it is a bug making the event not fire, or if it is just my rng sucks.
Life is Strange

Naeem

Check if your factions are hostile. If they are all hostile then no one will trade with you. If not and you still dont get caravans it could be simple as they dont like you. I personally get two to three caravans every two months. Maybe its your world?

PotatoeTater

Quote from: Naeem on August 07, 2016, 05:13:20 AM
Check if your factions are hostile. If they are all hostile then no one will trade with you. If not and you still dont get caravans it could be simple as they dont like you. I personally get two to three caravans every two months. Maybe its your world?

I checked, 3 out-land towns with 70-90 positive. It maybe a bug with one of my mods causing them to not show-up. I just wanted to check and see what other people have experienced to see if it was a mod, or the core game.
Life is Strange

Pickleinthahouse

0-10 days in. i never have a problem with them.

other than the fact that i cant tell them to get out of my house, making it filthy with their animal dirt