Community mods pack

Started by AcDie, March 02, 2014, 02:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What you think about include mods into bigger one?

Agree
Not agree
Don't want lose my copyrights
I'm muffalo

jamieg

or rather i know how he wants me to do it next time
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

wakko151

Lifes hard. No one can do everything. But that doesn't mean you can't do something. With that in mind, I highly recommend collaborations of all these great modders we have int he community to get together and discuss and work towards improving Rimworld. not just there version but every ones versions. Maybe you can do a little here and there, and then someone can take over and improve and balance and re-hash, and with several people working together you can get things done a lot faster and with more eyes to spot a problem or balance issue. MORE MORE MORE attitude does not make a better game. Its adding things that are not just good ideas but our highly polished, well thought out, and balanced.

Right now I think the biggest problem with the game is the pace. It is difficult to setup all systems to properly defend, and maintain happiness. That would be the biggest thing to take a look at and tweak. Either by giving a little bit more leeway before psychotic breaks happen.

Also raiders right off the bat and a steady supply of them forever doesn't make sense. I think there should be natives on the land who attack from the edges of the map every few in the beginning. Then after you have a certain amount of energy production or a comms center built, there are no raiders at all. It only makes sense that if you live on the outer edges of the universe that there wouldn't be people visiting constantly. Unless of course you have a huge energy signature or are talking up a storm on the comms unit.

Just aggressive animals and feral humans. Yes there is  a mod that adds feral humans and a Cyclops to the map. But that is not balanced and it is not a raid, its an aggressive species that lives right next to you. one thing at a time though. Ty whoever read this far.

daft73

How this could devolve into an argument on whether or not it is 100% a perfect solution to everything is mind boggling?  ??? >:( ??? >:(
If a group of modders would like to work together...so be it
If a person is overwhelmed with to many options...so be it
If a person would like to download a few mods to get alot of mods...so be it
If a person would like to download every single mod 1 at a time ...so be it.
If a modder wants to work alone...so be it.
If a group of modders want to work together...so be it.

Small print because it's all been said before. ::)