An Un-Story of 22 Colonists...

Started by miah999, October 13, 2013, 05:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miah999

What happens in Rimworld if you have no storyteller at all? Well... Not a whole lot, but man can you build with impunity. Thankfully the trade system still functions fine, so I've build a massive trade empire, with my three original colonists and a whole mess of slaves. I have 22 in all, and massive mining and hydroponic operations have made me quite rich, well that and the fact that there are no raiders, blights or mad muffalos. Well there have been a couple mental breaks, but those folks just left, no real drama, they were only slaves after all, so we just ordered up some new ones.

Mostly this has been an experiment to push the limits of game to see if it starts to slow down, and I can report that on my PC it seems pretty good. There are only two major issues. One is a bug with selling and replacing sun lamps trying to move them. That results in all the colonists piling on top of the lamp and failing to build it, the only solution is to cancel it and place a new one in the original spot. Two is a "Cleaning Memory" message every 10 minutes or so.

Hypolite

W1Z25

nice base!1

im working on a huge fort on "peaceful" mode aswell, its a  good place to test out builds without worry of raiders