Install On Second Computer

Started by 2ww3, March 02, 2014, 04:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ww3

I have two computers and I'm wondering how to install the game for my second. I installed it on my mac but the only way I can find to download it again is buying it a second time, any help?

daft73

Well, a good old fashioned flash card will help you, or just get one of the extra copies from your send owl's account. The second needs an interweb connect, but that's self explanatory.  ???

Japzzi

Not sure if this is how everyone does it but I get a mail with a link to the download site each time a new update comes up.. Cant you not just log in to your mail and find the link?

daft73

Quote from: Japzzi on March 02, 2014, 05:05:59 PM
Not sure if this is how everyone does it but I get a mail with a link to the download site each time a new update comes up.. Cant you not just log in to your mail and find the link?
AFAIK, that's the only proper way to get copies.

2ww3

I used paypal and I didn't make an account until after I got the game I didn't have an email linked to it so I guess I'm kind of screwed

Stormkiko

As mentioned above you could always use a USB. You could also use Dropbox or email it to yourself.

Semmy

Quote from: 2ww3 on March 15, 2014, 01:54:23 PM
I used paypal and I didn't make an account until after I got the game I didn't have an email linked to it so I guess I'm kind of screwed

Send tynan a email or pm containing all your info including the receipt.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Ender

ya, flash drives, and or drop box, i honestly probably have 10-15 copies of Rimworld lying around in flash-drives, SD cards, Laptops, desktops, and personal clouds.
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....