[A17] [All Helpful Bots Mods] Realistic Darkness [&Lighter V]

Started by Helpful Bot, August 10, 2016, 03:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should eclipses be more of a scary negative event where it becomes the darkest type of event/weather?

Yes, Eclipses should be the darkest event/weather
Yes, eclipses should be slightly darker than night
(This means no change) No, eclipses should be as dark as a normal clear night
No, eclipses should be slightly lighter than a normal clear night
No, eclipses should be only 30% darker than normal DAYlight

Helpful Bot

Sorry Flypaste just seeing this now. Hmmm. So i'm about to sleep now but tomorrow i'll make a post of a zip of those files you want and post the link here.

Helpful Bot

Flypaste do you have steam? If so please send me a friend request and i'll get that file to you.

laokangz2

Hi  Bot bery love your mods
My steam ID: laokangz2,  so can you send the newest [15A] Kudzu - Deadly Forests to me? very very thanks

Helpful Bot

Uploaded all my updated mods here with shrunk preview pictures to accommodate posting limits. Enjoy

Robloxsina66

Helpful Bot

Download links are directly below the original post (first message on this topic) in an attachment.

Serenity

There is an attachment for 1.0 (A14), but Steam has a newer version

Helpful Bot

Above that is a file that says all mods. Its a tiny zip that contains all of my current mods.

samuk190

Good job, but can you give a link to dropbox? i had to create a account to see your attachment :)

Helpful Bot

Ohh really? I didn't know that that you for telling me that. Hmmm... I'll look into that. I'll be honest though, I'm unlikely to do so until A16 because i'm juggling a lot at the moment and i'm trying to keep things manageable. I'll still consider doing it sooner.

Serenity

A gave the light version I quick test drive and seems perfect for my taste at the moment. Noticeably dark, but not overly so.

Komyets

These mods are totally awesome, thank you for making them! I especially like the Density of forests. Very useful to keep the flora there even during those horrible Winter + Toxic Fallouts combos as they would always destroy everything irreparably. (Sure the seeds spawning at the edges of the map doest make EVERYTHING disappear but it still doesnt fixes the problems where everything close to the middle of the map is a barren wasteland)

jecrell

These mods are nearly required for the Call of Cthulhu mods. Realistic Darkness is amazing, friend.

I must commend you on this stellar work.
Please do update it for A16 if you could, my good sir / madam.
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Beathrus

Quote from: jecrell on December 17, 2016, 01:36:51 AM
These mods are nearly required for the Call of Cthulhu mods. Realistic Darkness is amazing, friend.

I must commend you on this stellar work.
Please do update it for A16 if you could, my good sir / madam.

Oh Yes! This mod is indeed most useful for those who enjoy the darkness so we can have a bit of suspense and worry in games, instead of being able to see the man hunter pack coming at night!

Headshotkill

I've looked all throughout this thread but can't find any download links for A16 version, can you maybe send them to me in a PM?