RimWorld art source

Started by Tynan, March 02, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Thought id do everyone a favour and upload all images in png and flipped vertically, obviously not as good as the psds but itll do until Tynan decides to upload those.

Download
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Igabod

Quote from: skullywag on March 14, 2015, 04:28:33 PM
Thought id do everyone a favour and upload all images in png and flipped vertically, obviously not as good as the psds but itll do until Tynan decides to upload those.

Download

Thanks Skully! I had planned to do this as soon as my life settled down a bit and I had free time to spare for it, but you saved me all the effort.

longbyte1

You can just as easily convert everything to PNG and flipped with IrfanView and the PSD plugin.

skullywag

ppsssst...thats how i did it.....;)

Adamiks

Any chance for the update? Please Big Tynan, please! I will be a good boy(If you know what i mean ^^) on another Tynan-Day!

Ykara

Is there a chance that this gets uploaded again? I'd really need the psd files for some new textures, especially the raw foods. I'd be very grateful if this would get updated, it's so useful!

nmid

Quote from: Evul on June 04, 2014, 10:18:39 AM=
EDIT: One issue tho it seams that the floor and terrain textures is not included :)
and this too please.
not very important, just when you get to it, do this too :).
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Cryusaki

An updated version to this file would be great, maybe it would even spark interest in texture mods

skullywag

Awesome!

Too bad the directory structure wasn't maintain, but...

Awesome!

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.