Started by Tynan, March 02, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Prays have been answered! :D

EDIT: One issue tho it seams that the floor and terrain textures is not included :)

Renham

id like to see the new textures even thou the next version hasnt been released. so I can start working on the new version of the texturepack
if you can imagine it I can build it with pixels.
if I cant well then imagine something else.

mrofa

It would be nice to see some exapmples of textures that would be in almost end product, so we could start making stuff in that style.

Evul

Update with the new stuff? :) <3

Telkir

At the risk of driving Tynan mad, I second the request for updated graphics, pweeeeease!... :P

JKTD1919

<<<<<<333333 I hereby sacrifice these nesting hearts and supplicate the De(v)ity of the Fringe Globes, Tynan Sylvester. In return, I ask that he answer our prayers for an updated core art source.

I end this humble offering with a verse from the great Dialog.

"You awake from your longsleep sarcophagi to the sounds of Sirens and Ripping Metal." And then He said "Squirrel has gone mad, and will attack everyone it sees." -Dialogs, Days 1-5.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Tynan

Telkir

Evul

If i'm not doing something wrong or mistaking the table texture in this art source is wrong ^^

Tynan

I've updated the art source in the first post.

mrofa

superpirson

That really helps a lot! thanks ty!
Now to learn all of your secrets. MHUHAHAHA!
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

RawCode

very nice, i missed 90x contra style emp grenade sprite.